Resource icon

Database SweetFX Config 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello K-putt. Congratulations on the excellent work! I just wanted to ask if it is possible, through your SweetFX Config, add to the images of the game the effect of "Motion Blur" when the machine runs fast and the effect of "depth of field" for distant objects.
A greeting and thanks for your wonderful work!

Hello K-putt. Congratulations on the excellent work! I just wanted to ask if it is possible, through your SweetFX Config, add to the images of the game the effect of "Motion Blur" when the machine runs fast and the effect of "depth of field" for distant objects.
A greeting and thanks for your wonderful work!

Something like Motion Blur is possible, if there is a shader for it. As far as is know, der isn't one.
DoF isn't possible, well it could, but that's what ENB is for.
You would need access to the depth buffer for DoF to work. SweetFX doesn't do this.

The problem with ENB is , that the Dev has to do a specific version for every game, which won't happen.

That's a problem with Chromatic Aberration. And i don't know how to fix this. Someone would have to change some things in the shader. Which i can't do because i can't write shaders.
I may have to ask CeeJay about this. As far as i know he wants to do a similar shader.

You can simply disable this effect in the SweetFX_settings.txt though.
#define USE_CA 1 to 0

You won't see much difference with it off. It just "blurs" the sides of the image a tiny bit.

it worked. thanks !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 260 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 170 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 168 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years