Sweet! i'm selling my HPE 510F later tonight!

I put up a ad at where our mailboxes are at the place i live and our neighbors came knocking on our door and they want it. I settled at $500 for i bought it @ 6 months ago at $1100.Plus it's still under warranty. We are friends with these neighbors so i'll let it go at that.They always give my gf nice bottles of wine so i would like to return the favor somehow. I've got too much stuff at home and want to get rid of some clutter plus now i'm for sure going for my HP Pavillion DV7 laptop tomorrow. I might even get it tonight because Best Buy is open till 10pm. I'm not using the tower much anyways and the DV7 is just as powerful as the 510 and i prefer to have another laptop to replace my G60 laptop. Yes the girls i live with did use the 510 but they can use the G60(screen is toast but i'll connect it to our tv via HDMI) so no big loss there. Can't wait to get the DV7, totally excited!:tongue::).

The computer got sold last night and my neighbors are very happy with it!. They got one hell of a deal far as i'm concerned. Not only did they just get the tower but i threw in the whole package that i had bought which includes:
1. 510F computer ( i could of just sold tower to them for $500) but meh!
2. HP 23.5 inch hd monitor
3. HP wireless keyboard and wireless mouse set
4. 12 ft HDMI cable
5. I renewed the internet security for them.
6. I threw in a 500GB Seagate portable HHD.
Tech support 24/7 if they need it (they're friends of ours).:)

And as for me, I'am exactly two hours away from buying my new laptop! Best Buy opens on Sundays at 10am:tongue::)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%