1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sweet FX problems?

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Scott Malone, Mar 24, 2013.

1. When i install the mod and overwrite the d3d9.dll the game will not start, If i restore the original d3d9.dll the game runs fine, Any ideas?

2. what's your gfx card / driver version ? Make sure to be on the very last stable / verified driver version that is capable of doing advanced AA and Post-Processing.

3. Hi, Its a 2GB MSI (Radeon) R7850 running the 13.1 drivers,
    Cheers.

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Do you have any programs running that maybe try to render extra things on the display? Like fraps maybe.

5. Not that it's necessarily relevant for this case, but I have fraps always running at background and I use SweetFX with no problems. Tho unlike OP I have Nvidia card so maybe it's AMD related problem.

6. No nothing, Cheers.

7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

I don't know sorry. I have a HD7770 and it works fine. Did you re-run the config?

8. Hi Alex, Thats interesting! If i overwrite the original d3d9.dll file with the new one i cannot open the config.exe or run the game, If i reinstall the original d3d9.dll the config.exe opens and the game runs!?

9. I read somewhere that AMD cards tend to make problems for certain sweetfx/fxaainjector specifications so I'm not sure what those sweetfx is based on. Latest I could find was 1.3