Tracks Sveg, Sweden

Only thing that bothers me is that since the wall and adboards are in same color there's too much white. Some color variation in those boards would look better imo.

The grass colour looks much better !

I agree the track lacks colour overall. More variation in the billboards would be nice, it looks like a Heusinkveld test track at the moment :whistling:

If you guys have ideas for paying sponsors let me know ;-)

Sochi paints the edges of its access roads red to aid visibility. Perhaps you could do the same to add some colour? Onboard videos will show their positioning better than the photo from this article. Also, Sochi's concrete barriers are similar to Sveg's so there might be some interesting weathering/staining details to be found. Keep up the good work!

f1-russian-gp-2017-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

For example, each access point here would have two blocks of the barrier painted red either side of the slip roads.

screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_sveg_19-2-118-14-16-30-jpg.236506

Last edited:
Sochi paints the edges of its access roads red to aid visibility. Perhaps you could do the same to add some colour? Onboard videos will show their positioning better than the photo from this article. Also, Sochi's concrete barriers are similar to Sveg's so there might be some interesting weathering/staining details to be found. Keep up the good work!

f1-russian-gp-2017-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

For example, each access point here would have two blocks of the barrier painted red either side of the slip roads.

screenshot_ks_audi_r8_lms_2016_sveg_19-2-118-14-16-30-jpg.236506
Or blue yellow

I think its probably some FIA rule that they have to be orange? Cause I've never seen them in another color.
Here'a quote from the CAMS TRACK OPERATOR’S SAFETY GUIDE [June 2012]. And as CAMS is a member of the FIA, it should be an FIA regulation aswell.
All vehicle access/exit points should be marked with “fluorescent” orange paint
(recommended colour reference: Pantone 15-1364 TC “Orange crush”) so they are able to
be identified by drivers on the track.
source: https://www.cams.com.au/motor-sport...y-in-motor-sport/track-operators-safety-guide

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back