1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks SUZUKA 2.02

SUZUKA for GSC Extreme

1. AlfredoR submitted a new resource:

SUZUKA - SUZUKA for GSC Extreme

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

thanks for your work, looks good.
  3. hex

Sweet mother of modding... this is by far THE BEST Suzuka I have ever seen in any game. Thank you so much!
  4. Paddler

Premium Member

5. Thanks again o' silent one :)
  6. Thanks for making anti-cut measures to your track.
  7. Looks great, love how detailed/high res all the objects are - pretty much on par with Reiza work.
  8. Something wrong with the time of day and shadows. Race start is set to default which for this track is 2:00pm afternoon. The sun and corresponding shadows don't match at all. It's as if the start time is at 6-7pm with low sun and long shadows everywhere. Maybe something in the track GDB is not set right..
  9. Can you tell us the original name of game / circuit please ? Looks awesome.
  10. I would like to know this too, it always helps when I need to edit the AIW for my offline racing.
    I'm not sure why there are two versions, but anyway the GP one looks like it is converted from the rFactor Shift 2 track .
  11. Good luck on getting Alfredo to talk. This man should work for MI5, you might get name, rank and serial number if you turn the thumb screws enough.:)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Test both versions and look if you notice difference in last chicane.:)
  13. Yes I saw the barrels in the AC version thanks :)
  14. I think it comes from GTR²
  15. Much better than old version from 2010 for GSC2012:)
  16. Great!
  17. What are TDF adjustments?
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Nice vid, nice track ;-)
    • Love Love x 1