1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Suzuka 1.4

1. thestrobe8 submitted a new resource:

Suzuka - Circuit

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Please add a couple of screenshots to the resource @thestrobe8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. That is what I was thinking something to look at is always a good thing :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thx.task in hand--------- Lime Rock Park [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. CanĀ“t open this track in game...help!!!
    Never mind. Its solved already:)
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  7. Thanks mate, love this track.
  8. How do you launch this? with the last build i cannnot use the converted tracks in AC.
  9. not worck !!
  10. from RD member Doge "If the game is crashingCheck the AC installation folder/system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini for the following line
    change the 1 to a 0
    It WORKS !!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Great work :D

If not working for You
    AC intallation folder/system/cfg/assetto_corsa.ini
    change it to 0

Lime Rock Park :D
  12. Hi !
    Excuse me, in this folder, I only have "assetto_corsa" (not assetto_corsa.ini) in which I have : "WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=0"
    Could you explain me please ?
    • Haha Haha x 1
  13. You don't have Windows configured to show filename extensions. This is one of the first settings I change when setting up a new Windows profile.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks for share :geek::D:thumbsup:
  15. How can i do ?
  16. @ludofender if the file has already been changed to 0 it should work.
    so your assetto_corsa file should read something like this............. at a guess

USE_TIMER_PROCESS=-1 ; -1=Automatic, no timer process for CPU with more than 2 cores, timer process for dual cores. 0=Always off. 1=Always on.
    SET_THREAD_AFFINITY_MASK=0 ; 0=Windows scheduler will decide where to run the threads. 1=Main thread assigned to Core0, physics thread assigned to Core1

17. Very impressed! Very smooth and joyful ride, and plenty of trackside detail and architecture! Thanks! May I - with all politeness - ask why the track lacks texturing on green and grey areas? Lacking time, lacking interest, or lacking experience? If the latter, maybe somebody knowing is welcomed to help out? Not talking of myself, I simply do not know this stuff, sorry. But to let people know that such help would be welcomed!?

Thanks again, impressive work.
  18. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

Nice work, thank you for sharing.
  19. Thx!
  20. have been palce the suzuka folder in right place but why the track doesn't appear in my AC? :O_o: