Suzuka testing with Version 1.21 & the medium tyres.

I have been testing Reiza cars on the latest Suzuka (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/suzuka-gp-drs-version.3069/) track on medium tyres & I must say it is almost a bit of a shock how the car handles before the upgrade of the game. I know they have changed the tyres in Version 1.21, but I am finding it difficult to get consistency in the car over a few laps. The tyres seem to drop of @ a big rate if you push it. It almost makes it unpleasant to drive at times.

I only managed to do a 1:34.6 so far, but my big problem is getting consistency in the car.

I just want to know what your guys feelings are regarding this.

Last edited:
I had a look at your lap. on a few of the corners you are missing the apex of it. That causes you to loose loads of time. Remember with the physics of then cars & track, that if you go of the racing line you tend to have less grip. you will see & feel it after many many laps. But bacause I have hardly done laps around with the Extremes, it will be difficult to commant on more. Suzuka is very technical. Will most likely only start racing the extremes when version 1.25 is released. Maybe i will do a few test laps on Suzuka & see before that.

Hey Gert.
Is that time you refer to on medium tyres? And do you use the setup you posted here with 70 ltrs of fuel?
I´m just starting out with that track/car/sim and am miles away from that time. Regarding consistency I will keep you posted once I find a setup and pace to make a somewhat relevant statement.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 145 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 260 13.5%