F1 2010 Suzuka - Japan (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Year 4 and you are still with Virgin? :tongue:

Yeah! I know its awkward, but I was with Mclaren, My rival was Webber. Besides Mclaren and Mercedes I don't like the other teams (and I thing Virgin has the best looks! :cool:). And though I did have enough reputation Mercedes didn't offer me a contract, Mclaren didn't offer me a contract though I won WDC (but I didn't have reputation for them) and I was left with Red Bull. And it was interesting for me how will I fare driving wise. So that's how I was back with Virgin!
Now I'm at the end of my 6th year and I'm in the same boat. I have more than enough reputation, but Mercedes are offering me 2nd driver contract. Same goes to McLaren. I was thinking that that's how it is with the top teams and all of a sudden RedBull offered me big 1st driver contract! So I think this time I'm off to RedBull.

Victor's setup. Career year 6 of 7, Mercedes, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:34:799, 3rd. Race 1st, 1:34:578 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 7
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 50%
Pressure: Medium
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 30% - R 70%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 9
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6
Gearbox
Gear 1: 147 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 177 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 209 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 242 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 277 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 362 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: Fixed
AlignmentCamber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

1:28.687 in TT

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 2
Braking​
Balance: F58% - R 42%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: m.d
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 60% - R 40%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9
Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness:8
Gearbox
Gear 1: 144 kph
Gear 2: 177 kph
Gear 3: 213 kph
Gear 4: 249 kph
Gear 5: 288 kph
Gear 6: 329 kph
Gear 7: 373 kph
Engine
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.20
Camber rear: -3.00
Toe front: 0.09
Toe rear: 0.35

The group of guys I race with at Race World Series.com never use assists. Everything is banned except pit control. It's easy once you get used to it. Running with assists, even ONE assist is just too easy. I know you guys want to be high up the leader board, and it's the fault of this game that puts assisted lap times above unassisted times. That was the ONE thing Forza did right. Far more rewarding in the long run to race without assists and cockpit view. I would not like this game at all if it didn't allow for a cockpit view. You haven't really played this game if you don't have a wheel and use cockpit view. JMHO.

You are absolutely right, what is joy in playing this game if you use any driving assist and use any other view except cockpit,maybe its easier to play, but you are just lying yourself (and no one else) that you are quick.Even on console game we have problem because we don't see mirrors, but this is the only view I use.( I just hope that 2011 wont have that problem)

The group of guys I race with at Race World Series.com never use assists. Everything is banned except pit control. It's easy once you get used to it. Running with assists, even ONE assist is just too easy. I know you guys want to be high up the leader board, and it's the fault of this game that puts assisted lap times above unassisted times. That was the ONE thing Forza did right. Far more rewarding in the long run to race without assists and cockpit view. I would not like this game at all if it didn't allow for a cockpit view. You haven't really played this game if you don't have a wheel and use cockpit view. JMHO.
You are absolutely right, what is joy in playing this game if you use any driving assist and use any other view except cockpit,maybe its easier to play, but you are just lying yourself (and no one else) that you are quick.Even on console game we have problem because we don't see mirrors, but this is the only view I use.( I just hope that 2011 wont have that problem)

Learn to race with cockpit or T-cam is the same!!! You just need time, don't see why cockpit is harder, i´m 100% sure i can do the same time both cameras.

Am i lying myself? if i race TC on and then turn it off i'm not quick???? LMAO be or not be fast is beyond any assist.

260px-Circuit_Suzuka.png

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 50% - R 50%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 11
Gearbox
Gear 1: 148 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 182 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 215 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 285 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 322 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 362 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50
Notes
Tested with McLaren. 4th time globally after a few laps (two driving assisted pilots :)ups:) in between)
View attachment 29433

I am getting the impression that the same setup rules apply as in DTM Race Driver 2 a few years back. Make it as stiff as possible when you can handle it. Needs further testing.

GREAT set up but a bit too lively into corner also the brakes are not as sharp for my liking as i like to do late braking lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back