F1 2010 Suzuka - Japan (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
almost everything same in the setup that I posted earlier but changed the Balance to 70/30 and rear in "Balance" to 4, so 70%/30% 6 4 first sub 1:26 :) oh, edit: and brakes to High Large

e19st1.jpg

Guys,

I don't know what i am doing wrong, but i've been using Brams setup, but i can't get round the first corner and keep locking going into the last chicane, the car is so much faster around the rest of the circuit, but i can't turn in on the first corner! Can you help, or am i just crap?

Guys,

I don't know what i am doing wrong, but i've been using Brams setup, but i can't get round the first corner and keep locking going into the last chicane, the car is so much faster around the rest of the circuit, but i can't turn in on the first corner! Can you help, or am i just crap?
increase the front wing to 5 or 6 and the rear to 2-3.

This track is just brutal for me. I'm on second season with Sauber, leading the WDC, got pole and the win in the last two races, but I'm way off the pace here, though to be fair I was way off the pace at a few other tracks too, like Silverstone and Catalonia. Bram's first setup here was not controllable in the curves for me, way too much understeer. Vinny's setup was an improvement, and gives a VERY pointy nose, almost too pointy, which makes the curves much easier to handle, but I'm still driving my butt off to get a 1:37 in qualifying. I could see getting a 1:36 if I nailed every corner, but Vettel and Webber are 1:34. Any tips on a middle of the pack career setup here?

Victor's setup. Career year 4 of 7. Virgin, legend, no assists but traction, full sim. Qualification 1:35:231, 5th, pole Alonso 1:34:602. Race, 2nd, 1:35:770 personal.Logitech Momo racing wheel.

Futhark420,

Used your setup and altered slightly and now stick like s**t to a blanket...immiediately set fastest laps in race trim (1st season suzuka Lotus) after only managing one qual lap(start 11th) due to continial problems with spinning.Thanks

Front Wing: 3
Rear Wing: 1

Braking Balance: 52/48
Pressure: med
Size: Standard

Ballast Dist.: 70/30
Front Anti-Roll: 7
Rear Anti-Roll: 8

Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6