F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
guys here is the best setup
bram setup are usually pure crap
11-1
52-48,medium
50-50,5,9
142-347
fast,fuel
1:35.06 in red bull Expert mode X360 ( maximum difficulty )

I used Bram's set ups and I was not able to get the times. I'm on first year with BMW Sauber. Was really hard to get 1.37s and Vettel is on 1.36, so it was hard to get a good time lap.
I was looking for a set up with more fast in-out-past curve approach. Tried this and that, changed things ... not luck. I'm using vinny's set ups .. dam, they are just what I was looking for. The car just move like a fast snake man :) ... couple of laps with them .. 1.36.198 and getting faster. Im not saying that bram sets are crap but I can garantie that vinny's are the real thing for my type of style... Thanks vinny.

Last time: 1.35.447
Last time: 1.34.699
Last time: 1.33.910 !!!

vinny ur a genious... took 1.8 seconds off brams setup in career mode, Q1, HRT, xbox 360 w/ controller. This has givin a big up yours to my team principal who randomly decided I don't need my unique 20% downforce upgrade this weekend... probably upset I keep denying his contract offers!!! 100% rain in Q2 so top 10 grid pos is a given.
Thankyou sir

I used Bram's set ups and I was not able to get the times. I'm on first year with BMW Sauber. Was really hard to get 1.37s and Vettel is on 1.36, so it was hard to get a good time lap.
I was looking for a set up with more fast in-out-past curve approach. Tried this and that, changed things ... not luck. I'm using vinny's set ups .. dam, they are just what I was looking for. The car just move like a fast snake man :) ... couple of laps with them .. 1.36.198 and getting faster. Im not saying that bram sets are crap but I can garantie that vinny's are the real thing for my type of style... Thanks vinny.

Last time: 1.35.447
Last time: 1.34.699
Last time: 1.33.910 !!!

hell yes, w/ brams set up you have to be super careful in almost evry sector, vinnys you just have to watch the hairpin in sector 2 and the rest of the track you glide right through

THx Guys for your setup data. Filter these data and setup a my own setup for career mode Y1 with lotus. Get right rhythm in this course and put hard a bit to get 1:34:604. still have space to go when track condition gets better

Great setup, I put a bit more front wing and moved the brake balance back a bit, ABS off. Leading in practice on legend AI..

Seeing for some reason my throttle control is grayed out despite reaching the different performance goals on numerous tracks, I will play the game on a lower difficulty level, until I gain some throttle control.
Despite this small misnomer I leads the championship in my first season going into
Japan.

Forgive me for what may seem to be a rather silly question.Are the TOE setings IN or OUT ?

BTW great work you have done.I'm new to this and these setups will be much better than anything i will ever accomplish.

Steve

There are a few questions about fwd ballast and why many set-ups are not mimicking reality with slight fwd brake bias (usually around 2-6% variance). Answer I have deduced is that many set-ups max out tyre wear via alignment settings aquiring the desired cornering performance, and intern takes the optimum grip duration provided by new /newer sets of tyres dramatically shorter. I have on average managed 2-3 additional laps per set of prime and 1-2 on options simply by lowering the alignment angles. Allowing a little more reduction on wing drag on a few tracks as well, as I'm not forced to use tyres far into their life. I would definatly say I prefer a loose set-up versus a tight one and then slowly dialing in more rear toe and camber while my front alignment settings are almost max. When tolerable, I dial back my front setting for optimum apex bite and not necessarily initial turn-in. what follows is my sett-up for suzuka with all setting on except for Pit Controls-Auto and TC-Medium.

Aerodynamics dry-/-wet
Front Wing Angle: 5-/-9
Rear Wing Angle: 3-/-8
Braking dry-/-wet
Balance: F 51%-R 49% -/-
Pressure: Medium (to avoid outbraking yourself in Bruxelles, 3rd gear btw:))
Brake Size: Standard
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20% -/- F 60% - R 40%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 7 -/- 5
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 9 -/- 7

Suspension wet dry same
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8
Gearbox
Gear 1: 133 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 162 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 195 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 228 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 266 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 322 kph / xxx mph (std engine 304 kph)
Gear 7: 362 kph / xxx mph (std engine 344 kph)
Engine
Throttle map: Fast in dry -/- std in wet
Fuel: Fixed amount​
Alignment dry -/- wet
Camber front: -1.20 -/- -1.10
Camber rear: -2.80 -/- -3.10
Toe front: 0.11 -/- 0.13
Toe rear: 0.35 -/- 0.47
unfortunatly my times recorded are well out of date as they were from season one, with these settings refined once over during season two with Lotus. Having said that:
prime : 1m29s.7XX Pr' 1m30.548 Quali' #3 (ran deep, 1 stop)
option : 1m28s.172 race best 1st place
(increase/decrease wing angles to adjust tightness - ballast for turn-in /vs/ grip) <- kinda my bible

"also do not hesitate to adjust advanced steering settings for various tracks as will appreciate more linear steering on tracks with winding turns and long straits and set it to the more non-linear for tracks with really tight apex(s) but requiring finite controls on straights (Monaco, Singapore to name two I used this on. And was about halved in effect when I came to Suzuka)

"Aguante Santiv" I'm also from Argentina...All these setups are really good but I'm amazing about the down force of the wings, the're so low and if all of you take to the "real life" this track require more angle. Braking balance must be 70-30 or something like that but is not necessary in this game.... anyway thanks to all of you who made a good job!
See ya! on the tracks on line!

Hey vinny,

thanks for that great setup. Before I couldn´t get around this track properly, I couldn´t get lower then 1.43 with the setups posted here.
Boy, the car handles so much better in those fast chicanes, now I brought down my time to 1.39. I´m still struggling to get faster around suzuka but probably I will just have to do a couple more practice sessions. Thank you very much.

Besides that I don´t like how you approach people which are sharing their setups, Brams setups helped me a lot before and they are not bad in any way. I want to encourage everyone to keep posting setups since that makes this website such a great place. So be more kind to people who add info and content.

cheers

btw, I´m on a virgin with all assists off. difficulty is on intermediate and I´m in my 1st season leading the WDC by 10 points over Hamilton.

ffs! setup is great bram, using it whith my lotus, doing laps all the time of 1.35 in my first seasons! but i ****ing thate this ****! i always spin out in the last lap cuz i just touch the gravel an bit! why the hell did they even put gravel on f1 tracks, do they want ppl to get injured?:p

Yooooooooo! ACR Google here :) struggled alot with this track lately but I seem to have found a very god setup for it, its not so quick in the first sector, (maybe from my style, or maybe cuz a wheel through it a LOT quicker) but it still got me a reasonable time, if you like the setups i post then spread them round and do what you will with them :) send a request to my GT if you want some good customs, (ACR Google) ... right, setupd...ummm, all of them are based on time trials like i've said before so don't use them for career they probably wont work well...

Time with this setup - 1:27.211, 10th on leaderboards...1:26.8 easily possible with perfect lap...

Car : Mclaren

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 6 (7)
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Small
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 70% - R 30%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Gearbox
Gear 1: xxx kph / 92 mph
Gear 2: xxx kph / 113 mph
Gear 3: xxx kph / 134 mph
Gear 4: xxx kph / 155 mph
Gear 5: xxx kph / 177 mph
Gear 6: xxx kph / 200 mph
Gear 7: xxx kph / 225 mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel: T.T
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Hope this helps your times :)

1:26.790 new world record, currently 12/19 dry TT world records! :D setup comming soon,

Time with this setup - 1:26.790 world record

Car : Mclaren

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 11
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: Standard
Brake Size: Medium
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 50% - R 50%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 6