1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Suzuka Circuit 1.1

Suzuka International Racing Course

1. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    RedShift Racing Staff Premium Member

Daiman Patel submitted a new resource:

Suzuka Circuit - Suzuka International Racing Course

Read more about this resource...
  2. So after taking a break for rf2 I decides to give it run since the latest build, did not have much luck in the pass with my outdated PC, But Man! did this track come to life. Currently I thing this is my favorite track in the game by far. Thanks for sharing this track with us @Daiman Patel

Can't wait for a new PC, Single player all the for me now :)
  3. Great track! AI gets off the throttle on the pit straight a little bit though. Thanks for the convert.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. conosur1

@ Simberia @Simberia

Wow great job!
    This is one of the best tracks I've seen in rfactor 2.
  5. Bela Valko

Bela Valko
    Premium Member

I installed the track (with the mod manager) but I can't choose it in the game, it doesn't show up in the list. I have this problem only with this track. Can anybody help?
  6. Does anyone know whether this track supports real road?
  7. Frederic Schornstein

Frederic Schornstein
    TXL Racing Premium Member

Yes, it supports realroad.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hello and thank you for this nice circuit! I've a couple of questions:

1. I have my own mod (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/single-player-kit-f1-2013-based-on-f1rft2013.89723/) and your track drives very well with the formula 1 2013 cars. I find your track to be better as the existing one in my mod. So I want to ask if I have your permission to include your track in my mod (as a substitute for the other Suzuka track)?
    2. I really like how tricky the 130R turn is with DRS open (I had a couple of "Alan McNishes" at 295 km/h already :p). However F1 2013 only allowed one DRS part, the main straight. Any changes you can make an update which only allows DRS on the main straight?
    3. In general the AI (AIW) is pretty good. But I think it may be improved just a little in sector 1 of the circuit, from the first corner till the S'ses. I think the AI drives to much over the curbs. Is it possible that you improve the AIW line over there? That would be great!
    4. I may be wrong, but I think the Dunlop curve on the outside is a little too bumpy (?). I have never driven that track in real life, only watching onboard movies, so again I may be plain wrong here. No big deal.
    5. Again I may be wrong, and I also read the answer above, but I actually don't see that the track rubbers in. That means I visually don't see it, it may well be working from a physics point of view, I'm not sure.

I'm looking forward to your answer!
    Cheers, Frenky
  9. About 5.) It seems like there is no visual part of realroad at this track. Might be due to the dark tarmac.
  10. About 2.) I already found out how to do that. You have to put some lines in the . GDB file. Actually, I got that working already :)
  11. Is there a fix around for flying starts? Currently the safety car is driving from the back of the grid to the front which causes dangerous situations at the start of the formation lap.
  12. Great track but the Ai cars are slowing down a bit on the pit straight, is there a fix for that?