• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Suter MMX500 Rothams Racing v.1

Twostroke legend re-born

1. KennyBarroz

KennyBarroz

Ratings:
    +102
  2. simracer

simracer

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,
    How do I have to import it?

3. KennyBarroz

KennyBarroz

Ratings:
    +102
    Oh sorry, lazy me assumes everybody know how to install these mods :)

Just extract the Ride2 content into Ride2 game folder which is located in Program/Steam/Steamapps/Common/

4. simracer

simracer

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks, but I can not find the bike in the game

5. KennyBarroz

KennyBarroz

Ratings:
    +102
    You can buy the DLC. Or if you want unlock it without buying the DLC, there is a way to do that aswell.

If you extract the Data.mix file
    You can find this folder, DATA\DB\DLCLOCKEDDBS
    Inside here, you have a bunch of BML files, if you want to do it like me, just add another letter to your BML file, for example DB_DLCS.BMLL (i have added another L to the BML file type)

Now create a new Data.mix file with the modified content and put inside the Ride2 folder.

This way the game unlocks all the bikes available. Not sure if this counts as editing your Data file, but it may harm you to use online features. So backup your stuff before you do this.

6. simracer

simracer

Ratings:
    +1
    thank you very much;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. juetat2

juetat2

Ratings:
    +5
    ok, so i found the bike file i wanted, however once i have made changes and re packed, Istart the game and the bike in question is corrupted.. it looks all stretched and messed up? I didn't do anything other than edit the .dds and re pack. don't know where i went wrong? the only difference i can see is my new file size is much smaller... any advice?