Survey nr.3 - choose your fav. track

Its a track i dont get on with, just like Road America!

I find Road America very boring track, to me it's North American Monza. But Mosport is a bit different imo. All in all I quite like NA tracks as there's usually lots of height differences and fast sweeping curves. But of course all this is a matter of taste as I know that loads of people thinks Monza and Road America as their favourite track.

Why? What was wrong with it?

Its pretty much a disaster. If you know Brands well, you can spot these things, I mean even if you don't, they aren't that hard to notice. Pretty much every corner is wrong, wrong elevations, wrong camber, wrong corner profiles. Its so bad the TOCA Race Driver 3 version is a better model. Yea, its that bad.

Ive never really played a sim with a really well done Brands Hatch. So I would love for that track to be included. The RACE07 version was a travesty.

Auto Club Revolution has a very nice Brands Hatch as well.... but I'm with you, I would love to see the track done justice in Assetto Corsa, so it gets my vote as well.

That said, I'm excited to get any 'uncommon' tracks as well. One thing Game Stock Car 2013 taught me is that there are a boat load of tracks that I never heard of that are extremely fun to race. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back