1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Survey nr.3 - choose your fav. track

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Marian Mück, Dec 16, 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The same tracks as I have seen so many times now in other games. I actually quite liked the non-mainstream tracks that were originally listed for this game.

I understand that the majority of the gamers want to race Spa, Silverstone, Nurburgring, Bathurst and Laguna but personally I get more kicks from a track I have never raced before or never have seen in any recent racing games (Vallelunga is a nice example).

Throw in some nice domestic circuits from all over the world please :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

I need more votes :ninja: Seriously, how can we be expected to make a choice...though the Nords is romping home :O_o:. Personally, I'd prefer something more set for racing than extreme hot-lapping

3. Whaa? I thought Nordschleife was going to be added no matter what... :cautious:
    And seriously, how are we supposed to chose just 3 tracks out of all those classics? :poop:

4. Bathrust, LeMans, Nordshlife :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. more zandvoort votes bitte :D

6. Bathurst Nordschleife Suzuka

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. the green hell, brands hatch and le mans

8. Yeah.....green hell!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Damn, it is like choosing between my kids... I want all tracks!! But in this case I was forced to vote for nordschleife, bathurst and zandvort.

10. nords(!!!!), zandvoort and suzuka

11. Same as me :)

12. Same. I didn't have to think about that vote very long at all :)

13. Ive never really liked Bathurst for some reason, I haven't even bought it for iRacing.

• Haha Haha x 1
  14. Nords, Bathurst, Watkins Glen

15. Tough choices, but Le Mans for the faster cars and Brands Hatch for slower ones. Nordschleife for both.

16. Bathurst, Nordschleife, and ofc my home country Zandvoort!

17. Go and sit on the naughty step for a while and have a good think about what you just said.....

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The ring is winning? Who'd have guessed... :)

• Haha Haha x 2
  19. If Kunos comes across the Atlantic, my vote goes to Mont-Tremblant. By far one of the most (if not the most) challenging track you could find in north america. And it wouldn't be that expensive to get a license. A real landmark, F1 68 and 70 venue, the place where Gilles Villeneuve learned to drive!