Surprised (positively) about rF2

Purchased it long time ago actually, just to find out, that I need a new PC to try it. PC arrived and gave it a shot.

I must admit I am positively surprised! Graphics could be better but driving is real fun! Did not try all cars yet, mainly because I love the Clio :). I did not like the fealing in rF1, but this is so much better!

But what is this noise in the Clio that is sometimes there and sounds like a machine gun :)!

A couple of things that I did not like about rF1 are still there, which is about the UI, really have trouble finding my way.

Purchased it long time ago actually, just to find out, that I need a new PC to try it. PC arrived and gave it a shot.

I must admit I am positively surprised! Graphics could be better but driving is real fun! Did not try all cars yet, mainly because I love the Clio :). I did not like the fealing in rF1, but this is so much better!

But what is this noise in the Clio that is sometimes there and sounds like a machine gun :)!

A couple of things that I did not like about rF1 are still there, which is about the UI, really have trouble finding my way.
i have the same opinion on the jump in quality from rf1 to rf2. Even with the realfeel ffb and the best mods rf1 does not convince me. The simbin stuff is above rf1 imo. Rf2 though, totally different story.
The noise you mention is the rev limiter i suppose

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 244 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.5%
  • < 5 years