Resource icon

Helmets Supla's helmet pack 2 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
i know this is the wrong place to post it but i dont know where so i post it here
in pssg helmet files (2D) there are also shoes and gloves related to the helmet
can anyone tell me if i can use those instead of the teams ones?
it'll be tricky:roflmao:

The textures for the gloves and Hans are found in the cars folder of the driver you are replacing.
E.g, for Mercedes in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2014\cars\me2\livery_01 (Rosberg)
If you edit the texture in there, you will see your modified texture in the cutscene

I had problem on my game. When the game come to start menu, it automatically closed. I didn't get any warning, what should i do ?

*Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Hi i need help to get the images of the helmets to the menu. I have installed Ryders PSSG editor, but when i open the file b_nonpersistent, i can't drag the mod files over to replace the others in the b_nonpersistent... Need help! :D

I know this is a bit late but i just downloaded the mode. I have downloaded both helmet packages from Supla but the helmets are only showing in "select helmet". In game (races) my driver is wearing the cm helmets and not the ones i have downloaded and selected in "helmet select" in driver information. Someone who knows how to fix this or may know what the problem is?
Thanks!

I know this is a bit late but i just downloaded the mode. I have downloaded both helmet packages from Supla but the helmets are only showing in "select helmet". In game (races) my driver is wearing the cm helmets and not the ones i have downloaded and selected in "helmet select" in driver information. Someone who knows how to fix this or may know what the problem is?
Thanks!
Sounds to me like you have only copied b_nonpersistent file, and not bespokehelmets folder?

Wow Fantastic,youre creativity is Brillaint.

But one question.If i replace the files and install this pack will my Save-files be alright ? or any chance they might get corrupted.Was concered sorry to ask.

Massive Thanks.

Hi Supla , I have been working on a DTM 2015 MOD converted from Rfactor e Assetto Corsa to GP4. As the MODs didn't have original helmets , I had to use helmets created originally to F1Codemaster . I would like to request your permission to use some helmets made by you in this DTM MOD to GP4 ( I changed some logos to adapt to the sponsorship of the teams ) . All the credits will be given to you at the release of the MOD. Here you have the project : http://www.grandprixgames.org/read.php?4,1090614

You can see in the image below :

kouaYkI.jpg

l1BxswF.jpg

N1wsIec.jpg

TWHTMzv.jpg

c5oLQoX.jpg

FXC0kaR.jpg

Thanks in advance .
Cheers ,
Ricardo

Last edited:
Hey Supla, this pack's awesome! But as you said, this pack replaces GEN22-GEN44 while the 1st pack replaces GEN1-GEN21, and you said replace the existing helmets_0.dds - 13 with yours. But when you combine with the 1st pack, wouldn't your 2nd helmets pack be overwritten by the 1st? Can you help me? Thank you very much

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.4%