Resource icon

Helmets Supla`s helmet pack 1 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 161052

I have a request: Can you do a Kamui Kobayashi helmet with Ferrari sponsors and colour?

Hey ho, nice work ! Love the custom helmet designs !
my request: it is possible, that you put career numbers on your next helmets? numbers, example 93, 58, 46 etc, you know what i mean? ;)

Hey ho, nice work ! Love the custom helmet designs !
my question: it is possible, that you put career numbers on yout next helmets? numbers, example 93, 58, 46 etc, you know what i mean? ;)

Thanks.
Sure, but I didn't do it for most helmets, since not everybody might want to have them on the helmet. But a alternative version would be a good idea ;)

Thanks.
Sure, but I didn't do it for most helmets, since not everybody might want to have them on the helmet. But a alternative version would be a good idea ;)
Marc Márquez' 2014 helmet would be very nice :D no, just a joke :)
right, a alternative version is great, let me surprise :p

Let's see.
I want to make some versions which I've done last year. Especially that design (it was Lotus helmet) with the circle pattern. But making those patterns takes time.
Anyways, the next update/pack might be coming sooner than expected, since I am not able to work for the next 2 months

What about Vettel's 'Dazzle' helmet for Monza??

vettel-dazzle-camo-helmet-1.jpg

I made a few different colour shemes of that white design, including a Macca version.

WizrdZombi : That Dazzle texture is pretty tricky. If you have a hi-res image of the pattern (only the Dazzle texture, not the helmet), I could take a look at it.

felipemassa007 : I am not going to make all the Vettel helmets. My intention is to provide career helmets to the community.

I will soon post some renderings of the latest designs in the WIP thread

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 132 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years