1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins SuperV8 2015 HRT Perkins Star Wars (rebels) 1.1

a SuperV8 Livery based on HRT Star Wars Livery of Jack Perkins

1. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

SuperV8 2015 HRT Perkins Star Wars (rebels) - a SuperV8 Livery based on HRT Star Wars Livery of Jack Perkins

Read more about this resource...
  2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

DAMMIT, I forgot to redo the door handles pattern line up :(
  3. Its only the back door handles is not Rob. You won't notice them in racing. As said before another fantastic work by you. Thankyou.
  4. Is there any chance that you can make some Karting skins?
  5. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

hi, sorry but there is probably no chance.
  6. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

7. Rob.
    Is there ant way to change the drivers name for this skin. I would really like a James Courtney Holden instead of Jack Perkins. Could you tell me if I can do at my end or could you change this skin to a James Courtney one for me please. Thanks Paul.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

before you give a low star rating perhaps ask first.... you may be ill informed as to what is required to get skins to work..... for those installing most of my skins after v1.50 read this

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

I believe James never got to drive this Livery.... but once I get a few things sorted I could redo the int/ext windows files with Courtney/perkins
  10. Sorry, Man,,,
    But, Are you crazy??? :whistling:

I believe you are mistaken regarding my person on this issue,,, right?
    In none time I rate your work.

The original purpose of my post was not to denigrate your work.
    I Just wanted to alert the staff was having problems after the update. Just that.

Please portray itself or prove to me what you says. :cool:
  11. Really, you're mistaken.
    I did not make any classification therefore not even downloaded your skin.
    And to your knowledge, to make a classification is necessary to have downloaded.

Sincerely,,, sorry.
    I did not mean to criticize. :O_o:
  12. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

@Ricardo Campos : lol, that comment was not aimed at you it was aimed @Xlavieja who left a 3 star rating because he doesn't know how to adjust them for v1.50

I was quoting your post so to inform him what to do .
  13. Rob.
    I know Courtney never drove this livery, but I need one with Courtney as the driver to finalise my V8 Supercars lineup. Have every other driver except him. Thanks Paul.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Oh Yesss! lol
    You gave quote in my post,,, then looked like you was referring to me.
    My English is very poor, so did confusion. Sorry,,, :sleep:

It's all right. Let's forget that.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Hello, Rob, excellent work, i am new overhere, painted a lot for nr2003 V8 supercars,
    i have V1.52 and cannot get working some skins, you talk about updating something, can you please explain it to me, Thanks Tonny/ NL
  16. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium Member

hi Tonny,

if you haven't done so yet, go and grabbed these cars, they have been updated to work in latest version http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/superv8-skins-compilation-v1-50-onwards.114477/

each Car has a .veh text file. and after V1.50 the way cars were looked for was changed in that file.

if your trying to get SuperV8 cars uploaded prior to 1.5 working you have to go into that XXXXX.veh text file and change this line

Classes="Reiza21" to read Classes="SuperV8"
  17. Thanks Rob, for the quick and nice reply, but how do i open an veh. file,
    Sorry its all new for me .
    Thanks Tonny
  18. alexSchmurtz

Premium Member

Open it with Notepad. The Classes line is at the bottom; just copy/paste from Rob's post, save, and you should be good!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Yes it works , thanks Alex, and thanks Rob, Great Team.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Wich paint scheme can i use, i like to start painting for V8 supercars.i did a lot for nr2003 V8.