1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Superstars V8 Next Challenge

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by VELOCIPEDE, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

It says this: [#10171] You do not have permission to view this attachment.

2. Hopefully this will be better than their first version because that was a complete joke.

3. It excells in wet graphics. Strange how NO Sim can have it all!

4. It has visual tyre wear, ive never seen that in anything before

5. Oops

Oops
    Premium Member

Superstars v8 the next challenge

Hi all anyone tried this, I bought it on a whim yesterday and after the first hour I was about to trade it, the biggest problem for me is the teribile deadzone when driving at speed and it feels a bit arcady, but I thought id better give it a fair trial so I started a championship last night and after a few practice laps I started to get into it, sure the steering still sucks but it has a lot going for it telemetry, for example and in the setup department you have all the usual settings:- suspension, gears, wings etc + preset setups:- qualify setup, race setup, high speed setup, reactive system setting, fast turing, which for some one like who doesn't want to spend an eternity setting up a car for a race I think this is a great addition, now Im not saying this is great my any means but scratch the surface and there's a lot more to this than first meets the eye.:rolleyes:

Ps, if anyone has this and fancys a race just add me my psn is:- danny001

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I downloaded the demo for this on xbox. Its a complete joke still, download demo before you buy if its still there, could save you £30.