F1 2013 Supersoft and medium tyres?

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Maybe a stupid question: you are talking about supersoft and medium tyres, but in my Race Strategy I can only choose soft, hard and 2 wet. Where are supersoft and medium?
Thank-you

It a relative thing. The tyres taken to a certain track might be super-softs and mediums. However in the game they will still be described as soft and hard.

You have to know the colour code to understand what tyre you are actually getting.

Wet - Orange
Intermediate - Light Blue
Super Soft - Red
Soft - Yellow
Medium - White
Hard - Silver

Just say you are at Spa and the 2 dry tyres used there will be Medium and Soft. In the game they will be called Hard and Soft, the better description would be Primes (the harder tyre) and Options (the softer tyre).

So even thought the game may say soft/hard, look at your tyre colours they will be White and Yellow

You have to know the colour code to understand what tyre you are actually getting.

Wet - Orange
Intermediate - Light Blue
Super Soft - Red
Soft - Yellow
Medium - White
Hard - Silver

That was the colour code that was used by Pirelli on 2012. For 2013 Pirelli made some changes:

Wet - Blue
Intermediate - Green
Super Soft - Red
Soft - Yellow
Medium - White
Hard - Orange.

Oh yeah, thanks. I looked at the wrong list :)

The point remains the same though (for the OP), hard/soft (Prime/Option) can mean a combination of those 4 dry tyre colours, depending on what track you are at ..........

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back