1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Superkarts @ Spielberg GP - Tuesday 30 June 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by bömii, Jun 27, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here
    Track:
    Spielberg GP

Race 1
    Practice:
    18:00 GMT
    Qualifying: 18:10 GMT
    Warm up: 18:20 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 1: 18:25 GMT (20 mins)

Race 2
    Practice:
    18:50 GMT
    Qualifying: 19:00 GMT
    Warm up: 19:10 GMT (3 minutes)
    Race 2 : 19:15 GMT (20 mins)

Entry List
    1. Jörn Horbelt
    2. Vincent Devreese
    3. Nelson Ullinskey
    4. Stefan Hiller
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Can you do one of these next time on a Monday or weekend please? I'm always working a Tuesday :( Looks good though. Nice combo :thumbsup:

3. sign me up please

4. @Andrew Harper will do one on a sunday for you next time, does that work?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Yeah that would be cool, I'm at the British Grand Prix this weekend but any time after that would be awesome. Was looking forward to racing the Superkarts against some RD members. May drag @Craig Patteson along as well! :laugh:

6. I am fairly new to this game, and was interested in racing online. How high is the level in these races and are newcomers welcome? I can race the AI at about 95-100 and have a wheel, but not that much experience otherwise. Also is there the possibility to try a race before purchasing premium? Thanks for your help.

7. In, please :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. @grzzzly newcomers are always welcome. it doenst matter how fast you are, usually there is quite a big gap in pace from last to first, so everybody has someone to race with. premium accounts are mandatory for our club races, so i'd suggest trying 1month of premium and see if you like the racing and the people(we are a friendly bunch)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. sign me up please :)

10. I will change the Track to Spielberg GP for tonight, there are some nasty bumps on the Donington track that almost flip you over mid-corner

11. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Server is up

12. TeSL9

TeSL9
    Pessimistic (rarely flying) Finn :) Premium Member

I might join you.

• Like Like x 1