SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT

Cars SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I swapped out the sound for the RTM HSV-010 as a temporary fix, but like you I'm hoping that a proper audio update is created by somebody.

https://assettocorsa-land.***********/***********/honda
Thats some serius rip collection haha I wish all that cars are good to drive but I doubt any of them is good and finished like it should be...
This car needs real sound because it sounds so good!

In the hsv_lod0 to 3 are the names of the objects changed
Here is an example of just one
hsv_lod0.kn5 wood_texture.dds names weider2013_SUB16
hsv_lod1.kn5 wood_texture.dds names weider2013_SUB9
hsv_lod2.kn5 wood_texture.dds names weider2013_SUB6
hsv_lod3.kn5 wood_texture.dds names weider2013_SUB6

Should not they always be the same?
Here are pictures of light
1ttsr5.jpg

20hs18.jpg

Last edited:
that's an issue you can get when you change materials between LOD stages. The _SUB16 normally comes from the fbx conversion separating a mesh according to material... tho having a single mesh with >16 different materials applied to it does appear highly irritating/unconventional to me.

You need the source files to changes this

@-natsuki-
if you could PM me the fbx file, the texture folder and your current KSEditor .ini file for the fbx (so that I don't have to start from absolute zero) I could try giving this car matching looks to Kunos cars. If its possible also an export of the model in obj format (I don't have 3dsmax)
@AccAkut did @-natsuki- get back to you with the files you requested? It's borderline criminal this great mod being left to fester at 99% complete.

Hi Mascot,can I some how change the sound of this mod for other cars sound (AC official or mod) without using content menager?
Oops - sorry. Have just seen your post.
Yes, you can just swap the relevant sound files in the correct folders using normal Windows file management.

My offer to help with the model and shaders still stands... but I won't do anything without the source 3ds/fbx, textures and persistence file...

hi all is anyone racing this car online as i have tried and it keeps coming up as error and the server said that all cars ,,tracks must be in lower case to work so can you please rename it lower case as this car is top stuff around bathurst.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%