SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT

Cars SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Don't be fooled with the "500" moniker (it is the same with the GT300, which obviously have a lot more than 300 bhp), current GT500 cars should have around 600-650 bhp (or even more maybe).

In any case, the time are made because they are proper silhouette race cars, with huge aero, and because there is actually a tire war (4 manufacturers: Dunlop, Birdgestone, Michelin and Yokohama).

Don't be fooled with the "500" moniker (it is the same with the GT300, which obviously have a lot more than 300 bhp), current GT500 cars should have around 600-650 bhp (or even more maybe).

In any case, the time are made because they are proper silhouette race cars, with huge aero, and because there is actually a tire war (4 manufacturers: Dunlop, Birdgestone, Michelin and Yokohama).
And what do bhp mean actually? Actually almost nothing. Try compare this series with for example koenigsegg one:1, which has double horse power, and almost doubt laptime as well. So you see, its all else then pure power.

Guys, i don't really want to disturb your argumenting thingy but natsuki implied he was open to someone updating the car for him and i haven't seen anyone with a positive reply? Was that solved via pm? Please say it was. Here is an already done 3d model just waiting to get its shaders updated and an ao baking waiting to be done and nobody's helping? smh

And what do bhp mean actually? Actually almost nothing. Try compare this series with for example koenigsegg one:1, which has double horse power, and almost doubt laptime as well. So you see, its all else then pure power.

Well, it can mean a lot, or nothing.

One of the differences between the present DTM and SuperGT, which share the same technical regulations (chassis and aero), is the engines:
550bhp for DTM (atmo 4.0 V8 engines from the 1900's) vs the 650 bhp for SuperGT (turbo GDI 2.0 inline-4 from the 21st century) :)

Few seconds slower then LMP1!!
Next time just do some research before saying something like you just did today, ok? It`s unfair to many people and to the car series it self. No hard feeling mate. So, we can still compete a bit, tell us your time of the track you practiced it.
Sorry my bad I was looking to car specs of power and power to weight ratio and I tought car is quicker then GT2/3 but that quicker I didin't know!Its crazy!!And after 4 laps when I beat all my times I tought something has to be broken ...I have to drive it more but it feels strange to have souch amount of grip on full throttle and full brake(also without sound of tires).You ask for laptime I can post it after few more laps but I drive AC for my satisfaction not competition.You will now how slow I am just from the fact that I play around 91% AI all the time so I'm slow...really slow.

Last edited:
Hi there, any update on this great car? Just checking.
so far ,I haven't plan for update the this MOD.
to be honest,it's too much hassle to update....
can anyone help me with this project ?
I will upload the 3DSMAX file , sound file(.fspro) and current material file.
bulDfya.jpg

U5bVQuU.jpg

RZc7Dll.jpg

You can send me the audio if you don't mind. I can't promise anything, but maybe I might be able to get something out of it.

Would be a shame to let it die, your 3D work is amazing.

Guys, i don't really want to disturb your argumenting thingy but natsuki implied he was open to someone updating the car for him and i haven't seen anyone with a positive reply? Was that solved via pm? Please say it was. Here is an already done 3d model just waiting to get its shaders updated and an ao baking waiting to be done and nobody's helping? smh
Seriously - no offers in over four months to put the few finishing touches to this great car that will turn it into an amazing car? There are two HSV-010 mods for AC and this is by far the best, but it's still unfinished. The HSV-010 is an incredible machine that deserves a lot more love from the modding community.

Also: could some kind soul please link me to some skins?

Last edited:
@-natsuki-
if you could PM me the fbx file, the texture folder and your current KSEditor .ini file for the fbx (so that I don't have to start from absolute zero) I could try giving this car matching looks to Kunos cars. If its possible also an export of the model in obj format (I don't have 3dsmax)

@-natsuki-
if you could PM me the fbx file, the texture folder and your current KSEditor .ini file for the fbx (so that I don't have to start from absolute zero) I could try giving this car matching looks to Kunos cars. If its possible also an export of the model in obj format (I don't have 3dsmax)
There's a place at God's table for you, my friend.
Can I put in a cheeky request for an additional VR-friendly version with the diagonal windscreen struts deleted? Those things make my eyes go screwy.
;)

Good luck.I hope some one will fix the sound
This beast deserve to be finished so we can have race car Honda with great NSX mod...I am a music producer but I dont know anthong about game sound modding:(

Good luck.I hope some one will fix the sound
This beast deserve to be finished so we can have race car Honda with great NSX mod...I am a music producer but I dont know anthong about game sound modding:(
I swapped out the sound for the RTM HSV-010 as a temporary fix, but like you I'm hoping that a proper audio update is created by somebody.

https://assettocorsa-land.***********/***********/honda

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back