1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Super V8's @ Pirate Island, Friday, 02 October 2015

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Dennis Phelan, Sep 20, 2015.

Added to Calendar: 02-10-15
  1. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Super V8_02.jpg
    Practice: 18:00 GMT
    Quali: 18:15 GMT (15 minutes)
    Warm-up: 18:30 GMT (5 minutes)
    Race: 18:35 GMT approx - 60 minutes
    60 minutes endurance means you won't win the race on lap 1, so please drive safely and respect others on track.

Tyre Wear & Fuel Consumption: Normal
    Time Scale: x1

Server password: click here
    Racing rules: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification.

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit!

Example of track limits for a track.

This race is for premium members only. For information on how we run our clubs, see here. You can upgrade your account here.
    1. Dennis Phelan
    2. Driver
    3. Driver
    4. Driver
    5. Driver
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. Tero Dahlberg

Tero Dahlberg
    Ajira/Revolution Racing friendship teams Premium Member

I like that you guys are changing things in the club to get better participation. Unfortunately for me it now means that on Fridays I have to choose between SCE SuperV8 and rF2 GT3 club. And GT3 has had consistently better participation so chances are that I'll be racing there instead. I think @Yuri might be in a similar situation.

Just saying this because I've been taking part in many SV8 events here lately so don't wonder if I'm not around :D

• Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

@Tero Dahlberg

Thanks for your comments i'll have a look and there might be another change as i didn't look at the rFactor 2 club and thats exactly what we are trying to avoid so expect a change in my schedule ;)

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I'm in.
    I'm out.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015