• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Super V8 Kyalami

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Setups' started by Queequeg, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Queequeg

Queequeg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +238
    This is again meant for a 60 minute race with two stints on softs. The tyres will last easily, but you will have to deal with a bit of degradation.

Compared to my Kansai East setup I am less pleased with this one because I it has some mid corner understeer that I couldn't eliminate without compromising traction. Feel free to tinker if you are so inclined. Overall I still feel this is a balanced, driveable setup that can net you good results in the midfield of an online race. It responds well to a bit of weight shifting technique and trail braking in T1 and that left before the S in the depression in the last sector.

Have fun!
    P.S.: This setup is also based on the baseline setup Austin Ogonoski posted on his website, so credit to him.

Attached Files:

• Beer Beer x 1