Super Uninstall Sunday

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
So, I have just cleaned up my hard drive and removed a ton of games (sick how many you collect over the years)

Game that are gone:
  • GTR
  • GTR 2
  • GT Legends
  • Ferrari Virtual Academy
  • RACE 07 and Expansions
  • rFactor
  • TC2000
  • F1 2010 The Game
  • Test Drive Unlimited
  • Test Drive Unlimited 2
  • Kart Racing Pro
  • rFactor
  • netkar Pro
  • GP3
  • GP4
  • Dirt
  • Dirt 2
  • Dirt 3
  • ARCA
  • Need for Speed SHIFT
  • Shift 2 Unleashed
  • Richard Burns Rally
  • Grand Prix Legends :tongue:
  • Simraceway
  • Handful of shooters
Games that stay (for now):
  • iRacing
  • Live For Speed (if they ever update it)
  • Real-Time Racing
  • Game Stock Car
  • X-Motor Racing (most underestimated sim on the market! Pure realism)
  • RACER
  • Toca Race Driver 2 (will never be deleted, nostalgic reasons)
  • RACE 06 (will never be deleted, nostalgic reasons)
  • Championship Manager 2001/2002
  • Battlefield 2 + Project Reality Mod
Now please developers gimme something really cool to buy in 2011 and 2012!!!!!

GTR2 & GT Legends RIP. Why mate, whyyyyy?!
I have an awesome time with GTR2 and Suzuki Swift mod, almost like an online league. After installing AI Mod 1.0 I must say that AI in GTR2 is simply the best in all racing sims.

GT Legends will stay because of the awesome RD Historic league. :)

netKar should have stayed, best physics and FFB I've tried on the commercial market.
LFS is being updated constantly, there was an update just recently, also they have been working on laser scans of Rockingham circuit :D When the new tyre model and the Scirocco get released, I'm predicting the community to come back to life on that game.
As mentioned, rFactor has plugins and tweaks you can do to make the FFB feel better, you can even get it close to an LFS standard, but the real benefit is the amount of mods and club+league events available on it :)

Loving the fact PR is staying though :D

Bram you got rid of a lot of good games. You even turfed Race :frown:.

Stopped playing it already months ago. It served me well for four years but I really can't stand it anymore.

netKar should have stayed, best physics and FFB I've tried on the commercial market.

Party agree. Love the FFB in GSC as well. However netkar also has the worst netcode I have ever experienced. As long as they do not improve that part I won't even consider re-installing it.

Is there something wrong with you?

Not at all, but after years of playing those game they bore me to death. RACE because of the recycled content and rFactor because of the lack of grip in de Endurance mod.

I am currently pretty happy with the games I have installed and really hope that SimBin and ISI are hurry up with their games as I would love to try something new and innovative (I know, lets keep on hoping)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back