AC Super Trofeo @ Mugello - Thu 07Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
giphy.gif

@Aksu
Imho you thought you were clear and moved over to the left for a better angle - where I still was.
Either way, sorry for the contact but I don't see it as my fault to be honest.

No problem!
It was matter of centimeters there ;)
I have car radar right front of my eyes (should be seen that you were that close) but hard to concentrate to it when you try to keep that four wheel thing on track in middle of the corner :laugh:
And either way, it was much more fun race than the first one where I was on same pos all the time :roflmao:

Thanks for the races guys, especially @MoerasGrizzly, great battles out there! :)

If I sometimes was all around or seemed a bit aggressive, it was mostly due to the Rift. First club race in VR, and this car isn't particularly good for side or rear visibility, especially without a rear mirror. Those wings are crap, and I only had the trackmap and my Crew Chief to help me out. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble, but mostly had no clue what's going on behind me, or how far behind me someone is. :notworthy:

And I must say, properly racing (e.g. not public or offline) was pretty intense in VR, a completely different experience. Try it out if you have a chance! ;)

Thanks for the races guys, especially @MoerasGrizzly, great battles out there! :)

If I sometimes was all around or seemed a bit aggressive, it was mostly due to the Rift. First club race in VR, and this car isn't particularly good for side or rear visibility, especially without a rear mirror. Those wings are crap, and I only had the trackmap and my Crew Chief to help me out. I hope I didn't cause too much trouble, but mostly had no clue what's going on behind me, or how far behind me someone is. :notworthy:

And I must say, properly racing (e.g. not public or offline) was pretty intense in VR, a completely different experience. Try it out if you have a chance! ;)
So glad you enjoyed it.

And either way, it was much more fun race than the first one where I was on same pos all the time :roflmao:

Yeah, I found the second race a lot more fun then the first, in no small part because those 20 minutes of experience in Race 1 allowed me to get a lot closer to you all in race 2 :D

So good job on the format there RD Admins :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 146 7.6%
  • < 5 years