Super Touring extra class

Alfa is finished and is waiting for the STW mod to be released.
supertouring98171.jpg

Now I'm considering the 850.
Maybe I could use my old need for speed 4 car? :p
supertouring98173.jpg

brillant work mate, thank you very much ! I also would love to have the btcc version first, if possible...
I´m also also waiting desperatly for the stw mod. I was at the Hockenheim Race 1995 where I had the chance to meet Tamara Vidali personally and to sit in her Audi which was a great experience although I was not skinny enough so that her seat suits me, hehehe..
Still can´t believe that after all those years you guys now make these great supertouring mods , thanks again, great fun...

That sounds exciting! I have seen the '98 s40 and a super touring 850 once at a Volvo museum, and that felt fantastic:)

Some cars in the super touring extra class are made for the STW mod, so I didn't make any liveries for them.
Maybe it's time for that now. There will be a few STCC cars later.
2011-05-30_00002.jpg

Yeah it was very exiting she was very friendly and took quite a lot of time in discriping all the buttons and things in that car, although her German was terrible... I won this event in a prize competition, great fun this was

take your time mate, just looking forwad to all the great things coming up, what makes sometimes a little bit impatient, sorry about that

cheers hundiie

I think the Alfa I looked at when making the skins were an upgraded '94 or a repainted '95. It looked like the one I made, with the rear wing and the '95 front bumper. I found the "error" later, but I've been busy, and I'm not a skinner, so it would be great if some skinner out there could make the '95 skin:)
Or maybe I can make it later.

Hi Andreas,

Great work so far :D I'm a huge fan of your Supertouring mod. As a skinner, I have some idea of how much time and effort you must be putting into you work. I hope you continue with it because the modding world needs your talent :cool:

Are you able to give an update on your Volvo 850 (as used in the BTCC 1996)?

Andreas i just want to thank you again for this great cars.
I had some problems,and all my savings for alfa 155 went to cover that problems.
At least i can live my dream trought this mod.
Once again,biiig thank you for cars and alfa romeo 155...

Sorry to hear that maximu5, I hope you'll get your Alfa 155 some day. It's really a cool looking car!

For the moment I'm busy making BTC-spec cars, but I hope I can make the 850 after that. Modding really takes a lot of time :S

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%