Super Touring 98 Mod

GTR2 2015-01-16 13-27-47-13.jpg

I got them from simon, so I have used the matt neal skin to the mk1 primera (hope it's ok?) But sadly gimp had some problems to open the skins in psd format. The files I got from you last time worked fine.

Hello there and good evening/morning to everyone!!
I was looking around, in this thread and i'v seen a lot of funny things... I already have the STC '96/'97/'98/'99/'00 Championships, the South African '95 and '96, the STW from '96 to '99 and the STCC '99/'00 and '02. But I have read of other cars from others championships, like STW '94 or '95, STC '93... What I mean is: Where can I find others Super Touring or S2000 mods?
Thank you a lot, the things I already have are really awesome... Waiting for an answer and sorry for my terrible english.

No problems for me in the game running or cars performance ,
but relating to the Championship .
I have a non-Steam , stripped and heavily modded Race07, GtrEvo, STCC's version
and it seems not to like that , lol :whistling:

Hello there and good evening/morning to everyone!!
I was looking around, in this thread and i'v seen a lot of funny things... I already have the STC '96/'97/'98/'99/'00 Championships, the South African '95 and '96, the STW from '96 to '99 and the STCC '99/'00 and '02. But I have read of other cars from others championships, like STW '94 or '95, STC '93... What I mean is: Where can I find others Super Touring or S2000 mods?
Thank you a lot, the things I already have are really awesome... Waiting for an answer and sorry for my terrible english.

It's like this. The SA, STCC and STW championships were made for the older 3.6 version of the mod. The later ST Reloaded mod updated the graphics and physics but the add on championships like the STW seasons don't work with it. Some people were working on these seasons for the newer mod but for the GTR2 version of it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back