Super Touring 98 Mod

ive only got the super touring mod added nothing else and there conflicting with each other. almost ever season car deactivates. i cant take out reloaded as the season cars use the sounds. just thought id let u know but the update beta5 wrks fine...at the moment:p

I guess you refer to the car filter? To save car ID's the cars using the same .hdc file also have the same car ID (but different names). That's what caues the problem. It's unfortunate, I know. :(
The new templates will be out soon

Hi all, having a little issue getting tracks loaded up, how do i put tracks on the simulator, i typed donington and nothing loads, thanks for any assistance

Hi all, having a little issue getting tracks loaded up, how do i put tracks on the simulator, i typed donington and nothing loads, thanks for any assistance
Could you explain a bit further please.
You should unzip it then place the unzipped folder in
your drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\RACE 07\GameData\Locations
it should show up then in add ons or extras in the track selection screen.
Hope that helps.

Could you explain a bit further please.
You should unzip it then place the unzipped folder in
your drive:\Steam\steamapps\common\RACE 07\GameData\Locations
it should show up then in add ons or extras in the track selection screen.
Hope that helps.

i have all my tracks in the right file locations, but my issue is i cant seem to load the championship file as it says 0 tracks loaded, so i cant run the championship simulator

You should write the name of the track you want to add (not important what or how you spell it), then a "," and then the name in the track in the track file you want to add in the settings.txt file. Reopen the simulator and then choose your tracks in the selection menu:)

Edit: actually I found an error in the Championship simulator, the track selection was broken :( Here is a repaired file:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/up0g292ikypz0og/Championship_simulator.ods
Also updated beta5

Last edited:
I got it to work now thank you and its ace, if i remember rightly someone posted physics for the BMW's as im struggling to drive them (due to lack of talent) any pointers cheers

I decided not to add more to the simulator, but I changed my mind :p Soon manufacturers can drop out of the championship if the results are to bad. The feature can be turned of.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%