Super Touring 98 Mod

Tackar :)

Attachments

• supertouring9822.jpg
    supertouring9822.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 517
Brilliant, Dunno why there aren't many BTCC mods for this era, it's sad. Glad to see your progress.

I'm aiming to make a 97-98 mod (homage to the PS1 games) with a few people for RFactor.

Thank you:)

New rims for the honda. Still no mirrors (using the s40 mirrors now)
Then the lights, shadows and finnishing the textures.

Then 6 more cars ;)

I think the Laguna will be next.

This mod really takes som time to make. The level of detail is sadly not as high as the standard cars, there is no time for that. And this is my first mod, I have to learn almost everything from scratch. For now, only the front bumpers can fall of when damaged (I think it's the most important damage)

Some help would be apprecieted (if there's a modder out there...):
-Driver suits and helmets
-Physics and engine (using standard Lacetti for now)
-Dashes...

Attachments

• supertouring9823.jpg
    supertouring9823.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 449
I have only made skins for Toca2 and complete cars for Need for speed 4 before. I am waiting for the BTCC 98 mod from MAK-Corp, but decided to make my own until it is released.

This is something for us to drive until then.

So there's no reason for me to have that high detail:) Then I would probably release my mod at the same time... :p

Same for me & RFactor really. No ones doing it, so I made a thread about it and a few people are interested. There is a 1997 mod floating around but it's very very rough. I'd love to re-make it in the style of the PS1 game. I remade the toca logo and graphics in juicy high resolution:

1onb00.jpg

I literally made a thread asking about it the other day, we've set up a new forum. Early early days yet! I'm a die hard fan, i'll just make skins for the hell of re-creating that great era , let alone for a mod :)

The texture structure and the materials of my cars are a little bit complicated, so it would be difficult to make templates.
I don't plan to make any, but we'll see :)

Yes Zmodeler is really great:)

Attachments

• supertouring9825.jpg
    supertouring9825.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 438
  • supertouring9826.jpg
    supertouring9826.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 464
  • supertouring9827.jpg
    supertouring9827.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 441

Latest News