Super Touring 98 Mod

Darker interior textures.
I plan not to make any more updates now (except the privateers ofcourse) to let Evo M convert the mod to rFactor. That would be very difficult if change everything all the time;)

There may be updates in the future ofcourse.

sry I thought of the inside textures viewed from the outside! :D
the inside should be that light as the default race07 or STCC cockpits ;)

I can change back very easily, but actually I think the interiors should be dark according to these screnshots :)

More opinions please? :)

Attachments

• supertouring98102.jpg
    supertouring98102.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 295
  • supertouring98100.jpg
    supertouring98100.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 281
The reason why the video screenshots look so dark is because of the way the camera lens reacts to it being much ligher outside, giving the impression inside the car is darker than it really is. I agree with FuNK!, should be about the same as the other cars i the game. But i wont complain either way. mod is awesome. Cant wait for some high res skins and online races!

A little bit brighter inside interior now, and darker outside interiors.

Attachments

• supertouring98103.jpg
    supertouring98103.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 285
  • supertouring98104.jpg
    supertouring98104.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 281
OK, I totally agree now :D leave it so ;)

I don't. The darker interiors (from outside) make all the cars like they have tinted windows. They were fine as they were, in my opinion.

To be honest Andreas, I think you're going to have to start making decisions and stick to them. You can't keep changing things based on the opinions of two or three people... you can't please everyone.

Really a lot of hours :work:
I'm not sure I would have made this mod if I knew from the start how much time it would take;)

Sorry to dissapoint you Ross :(
Anyway the only change left is to increase the volume of the mondeo engine sounds (It's not very easy actually. The sound is heavily compressed already), and adding two remaining honda privateers.

I didn't say I was disappointed. You asked for opinions, and I gave you mine just like FuNK is giving you his. Its up to you which opinion you agree with, mine, his, someone elses, or none at all. Its your mod so your entitled to do as you please.

Either way its a brilliant mod, you've done a great job, and I really appreciate your effort.

Really a lot of hours :work:
I'm not sure I would have made this mod if I knew from the start how much time it would take;)

Anyway the only change left is to increase the volume of the mondeo engine sounds (It's not very easy actually. The sound is heavily compressed already), and adding two remaining honda privateers.

eh...if I understand you right you want to increase the volume of the sound files itself?
in the *.aud files you easily can increase the volume of each sound by just editing/adding the parameter ":V=2.00" (increases the volume by 200%)...so the line in the aud file should look like this:

Code:
VS_INSIDE_COAST_ENGINE_3=ALBTCC98\SuperTF_offmid.wav:V=2.0

hopefully this works for your satisfaction ;)

I know the issue is settled but those two screenshots of the real interiors from the opening rounds at Thruxton are a bad example, they look similar to 1997 shots in terms of quality. I'm not sure what they did but from Silverstone onwards the quality of onboard camera improved massively.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back