1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Super GT Enduro @ Paul Ricard HTTT PR - Rescheduled

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric. K, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA

Class: GT-Club / GT-Sport (+ Porsche/Ferrari) / GT-Pro (+ Lamborghini, Maserati and Ferrari)
    Track: Paul Ricard HTTT PR

Weather: Dry

Start: 18:00gmt - 2:00pm EST - 11:00am PST
    Practice: 30mins mins
    Qualification: 10 mins (Super pole)
    Race: !!100 laps!! (~3.5hours)

Notes
    Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    After several requests for a long enduro, I am giving this one a trial. Depending on the response we might or not have another one:skywalker:

It is a VERY long endurance event (over 3hours). If you tend to leave an event after a minor crash because you lost a shot at that $1million payout, I would suggest avoiding to sign up. It is for the hardcore enduro guys who can manage with the "you have a suspension problem" message :)

SKINS
    - http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=976 (thank you Marcel)

2. Entrylist:
    1. GT-Club: Péter Bártfai
    2. GT-Club: Timothy Miller
    3. GT-Club: James Yates
    4. GT-Club: Adam Vaughan
    5. GT-Club: Yassen Pavlov
    6. GT-Club: GRoy Stevens
    7. GT-Club
    8. GT-Club
    9. GT-Sport: Marcel vd Aa
    10. GT-Sport: Alexander Boroday
    11. GT-Sport: Jarbas Melo
    12. GT-Sport: Sean Vohs
    13. GT-Sport: Yves Larose
    14. GT-Sport: Eric Kaczmarek
    15. GT-Sport: João Andias
    16. GT-Sport: Gareth Hickling
    17. GT-Pro: Andrew Evans
    18. GT-Pro: Petr Kantor
    19. GT-Pro: Jon Marjanen
    20. GT-Pro: Cristian Haba
    21. GT-Pro: Abdul Ahmed
    22. GT-Pro: Michel Usal
    23. GT-Pro: Fernando de Almeida
    24. GT-Pro: Nuno Areias
    25. Opened

3. Ok guys..... this is as extreme as it could be. However the track is very safe and the PR layout is perfect for an enduro:) Let's see how many nut cases we have at RD.

4. I'm in the GT Club category with a BMW Z4! I hope many people will take the challenge!:)

5. hehehehe, this is insane!... if the dvts don't get you, the mad stripes at the side of the track will... i gotta give this a whirl... sign up me up in a gtp, mate... :dance:

6. I am in. GT Pro - Ferrari
    (i could use some overtaking for a change - slower classes are for better drivers)

Can anybody of the skilled race engineers try and help me prepare some decent setup for this event? ANY help is appreciated. I have read various guides but am still dumb as tree with my setups. All I manage to do right is the gear ratio and fuel!

7. I'll take one of the GT Sport slots please! :D

I really hope this event fills up. Would be nice to get some good battles going in all three classes.

I am thinking I might run the GT Sport Ferrari, but managed to blow a motor within my first few laps in practice, so I don't know. What kind of lap times are we looking at around this place any ways?

8. Ah crap... I was thinking this was this Sunday. Unfortunately I have to work on the 10th. So unless something unforeseen happens, disregard my last post.

9. Oh i would have so liked to come at this one but i have to study for exams:(. But i hope there will be such events from June forward when i have some free time:).

10. I'd probably be willing to try this in a sport or club car. Definitly not a pro car again. Unfortunatly I dont get out of work on sunday's until 4:30pm EST:( What a bummer, it will be my first sunday without a race since the end of feb.

11. I'm in! Most likely the C6R but might go for an F430. I haven't tried that mod yet. Do I have to pick a class now? If so then the GTP it is with a C6R since that's what I have most time in.

12. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Im in too, Lister Storm please. :D

13. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

GT Pro is my choice of class, Eric thank you thank you thank you. Come on guys lets make this happen.

14. :( :( same day as RDMCC - is this a valid reason not to be at the RDMCC :roflmao:?

15. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Put me down for a GT-Sport pls...

16. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

edit: forgot i had RD MCC

17. GT-Club for me in the aston with my Gambler skin (I'll be posting later this week...Stay Tuned...Gotta finish the interior windows!)

18. How well balanced are the addon cars to the ones from GTR Evolution? The last i heard about the GT Sport Ferrari and Porsche was that they were a lot quicker.

19. Sorry guys about the RDMCC, but alternating Sunday it would have been the RDTCC :( either way there would be some unhappy campers.

@Andrew, I saw some pictures from the circuit and I was amazed they really have these blue lines. The LeMan series race there? that's really something to get crazy from after 24hours.

20. They are, but I doubt they will last the entire race. The Ferrari has a tenancyto blow up:rotfl: As for the Porsche, it is a little twitchy in long straights which could get very painful in a long race.:skywalker:

I really want to take a GT-Pro car, but at that rate we will be out of them quickly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.