1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Aguri F1 Team 2011!!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by Valnar897, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hello guys i make with papika the Super Aguri F1 Team for Codemasters F1 2011 game!! wee need a modder for the car SA06!! the rest make papika and me person!! for any help i am very happy!!

2. the garage high is done here a prewiew:
    of beta updates follow when the team pack is done!! modders are welcome to join the projekt!!

[​IMG]

3. Wow,thanks man! I really needed this,and you have just saved me tons of work! I'm working on f1 2006 season and your SA06 is on the line up!

4. the update of high Garage!!
    [​IMG]

5. Rain speed when you like help i by your mod my friend with more guys a higher release date !!!! papika and my person make whe rest of super aguri paddock,garages etc !!
    for the team cap made by papika!!
    the link::http://www.mediafire.com/?y636k5e5hl1z63e

6. really you make the sa 06 very thanks man !!! rainspeed !! this is my favourite F1 Team !! when i can help you with other´s let me introduce!! when i have with papika the super aguri paddock,garages etc finish!!

7. Monitors done!! Alpha version
    [​IMG]

8. Monitors Done Final Version!!
    [​IMG]

9. LOL :roflmao: i have never seen anyone so crazy for a backmarker :p Anyways,keep up the good work. :D

10. :p the hospitality is Done !!!!
    [​IMG]

11. the trailer is done!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Rainspeed have you the sa06 finish? dan can i great a teampack when papika´s works come to me

13. Just a quick notification - he's not called Rainspeed, but Rian Speed :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. sorry

• Like Like x 1
  15. No need to apologize - just look twice the next time :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm right now on a holiday from making mods! :D will enjoy f1 2012 for a couple of days...and be back with what i do best!

• Like Like x 1
  17. than i wish you great freetime !!!

• Like Like x 1