1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday September 27th - WTCC 87 @ Bridgehampton

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: WTCC 87
    Track: Bridgehampton.rar
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 12 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
    2. Dennis Phelan
    3. Freddie Besems
    4. Stefan Beemsterboer
    5. Amir Margalit
    6. Rob Goldthorpe
    7. Arkadiy Plesovskiy
    8. Michal Szabo
    9. Jarbas Melo
    10. Dan Coldrick
    11. Dariusz Swiderski
    12. Lewis Fergusson
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Shane Arsenault ( maybe )
    23. Ulli Haus ( maybe )
    24. Ross McGregor ( maybe )
    25. Michael Herrmann ( maybe ) -SKIN-
  3. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

OK, usually I don't race on the weekends.
    Bridgehampton is special though, I can't tell you how many races I participated in at this fantastic but patched and bumpy track in my 13 years on bikes!

Don't expect me to be on the top of the results! I just did a few recon laps and posted times 11 seconds faster than I ever went around IRL and I'm sure I can get quicker as I learn "this" version.

Racers, you're going to love this track.

Yes, that means I'm in.
  4. i do like the bmw. it feels realy like a normal road car.

so pls add me on the list.
  5. OK. I'm in too!
  6. This is really a track you are goiing to enjoy.

lots of force feedback on this track with very fast corners.

but be aware there are no fenses in the inside of the track.
  7. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

This is one of the finest "counrty roads" you can put four wheels on and let the motor rip! OK, so it sits on top of a huge sand dune, where it really counts, the pavement, cracked and patched as it is, this road will bring you back for just one more lap, so you can get "that" turn down.

No chicanes, there's no cutting at this track! No crowding into a slow first turn, let you motors howl!

Did I say, "Don't miss this racing opportunity!"?
  8. sign me up please.
  9. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Sign me up too, please.
  10. I'm having trouble getting the track working. I've unzipped it in the right place, but it crashes the game when loading. Any suggestions?
  11. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Dan check if the track doesn't have a folder in the folder sometimes it does that

exemple steam/steamapps/your user name/race 07/Gamedata/locations/bridgehampton/bridgehampton then the track filesif its the case simply cut and paste the track files into the first bridgehampton folder and delete the second one and all should work fine now.
  12. sign me up please.
  13. Yves sign me a maybe :)
  14. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium Member

I'm a 'maybe' as well! Will the RD WTCC '87 skin pack be used in this race?
  15. please sign me up for this one :) (but make it a maybe cause I'm going to the Nürburgring tomorrow watching the historic Race (GTC 65/76 etc. :D) and don't know if I will be back in time )
  16. Please, sign me up, thanks :)
  17. is the server already up ??
  18. OMG the legendary Bridgehampton!? I drove this once in real life in my 1988 E30 M3 track car and it was simply awesome!

Dennis accurately describes the experience!

Of course now you can live in a nice CONDO there if ya like! Chist another great racing circuit gone..................

Sorry I won't be able to race it with ya though. Real life ruins my fantasy again.
  19. Tried that Yves, but no luck. I've also tried removing all other custom tracks but still can't get the track working. Also tried re-downloading the track and unzipping but still no joy. It must be quite a detailed track though, unzipped it's over 200MB, is that right?
  20. 200 meg!? hell there better be a ton of naked trophy girls in there somewhere!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.