1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sunday July 5th - WTCC 87 @ Cadwell Park

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM USA
    Class: WTCC 87

Start time: 23:00gmt - 7:00pm EST - 4:00pm PST

Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 20 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 30 laps approx. 40 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

Special Note: Eric is pretty busy right now and i offered my help and he asked me if i could take over the Sunday event, as you noticed the time have changed since i can,t always attempt at an earlier time. if you have any comments and suggestions please pm me with them and i'll gladly look into them and take them in consideration.

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entrylist:
    1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
    2. Eric Nelson ( maybe )
    3. Glenn Petersen
    4. Rhys Gardiner
    5. Michael Carver
    6. Bob Miley
    7. Rob Goldthorpe
    8. Abdul Ahmed
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

3. Yves I'll take a strong maybe on this one please? after the independence day celebration here should be ok for me!

4. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

hello anyone ? :rotfl:

5. :flag:independence day weekend here Yves so it may be light for entries.:question:

6. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

probably Eric, lets hope some of our Euro friend will join :victory:

7. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Oh go on then :becky: Can't resist Cadwell any longer! :p

8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Rob i knew i could count on you :glasses-cool:

9. Hi, Yves, i´m rookie at the RD, and as a rookie, i´d like to make some questions: Can i race this event? If so, what must i have to do? How can i put my name in that list above? Thanks for the answers.

10. Oh lord the notorious THORPO is here?

OK don't withdraw my entry just yet I hear he's a ton of fun to race with.

11. Hi again. I´ve made 5 laps at Caldwell: best time 1:39.290. Is this a very bad time? Thanks.

12. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

hi Luis,

first welcome to RD, to answer your question you can enter any event in the racing club you just have to leave a message mentionning that you will be there and a member of RD staff will then put your name on the entry list for the event.

i,m the one that have the best lap at Cadwell with that car class and a 1:39:290 puts you 15 seconds slower then me, an average lap there will be a mid 1:25. but don,t mind the timing its all about the fun and not all the guy's are as fast as me so don't be affraid to join us :fwd:

13. FIRST DAY OF THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, so I'll be there. :D

14. Hey Rhys good on ya!

15. I'll be lucky to hit 1:30, but add me to the list anyway (perhaps I can shave a 1/2 second more off:embarrassed:)

16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Michael if your using the BMW E30 i'll be on the server 1 hour before the event start and i'll help you anyway i can to improve :good:

17. That's the car I have been working on and after about 50 laps, I almost got under 1:28 -- if I am careful I can do consistent sub 1:29's with 31 laps of fuel. Gaging against my times in the Mini-Cooper against the super-fast drivers here, I am just about on par with my normal times (somewhere in the 20's rankings on the fastest laps). This was tweaking my own setup from Ryan Callan's setup.

Thanks for the offer, I will try to be online early (since I need the practice). This is a fun track.... Hope a few more folks show up....

18. yes sir this is a VERY FUN TRACK!

ran a few (6) recon laps and dipped into the 29's comfortably.

I really hope I get to the race! if not, I have to admit this a is a track I would lap in RACE EVENT mode just for the shear fun of IT!

enjoy boys this is a treat to DRIVE!

19. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

I'll play. Sign me up, please.

20. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

take me off the list please, computer is broke and im fed up of fixing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.