1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday July 19th - Caterham CSR 200 @ Dijon Grand Prix

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: Caterham CSR 200

Start time: 23:00gmt - 7:00pm EST - 4:00pm PST

Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 20 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 30 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

1. Yves Larose
    2. Michael Carver
    3. Abdul Ahmed
    4. Steve Emmons
    5. Rhys Gardiner
    6. Philip Antonia
    7. Luis Lynce
    8. Nisse Andersson
    9. Yuri Braham
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  3. Okay, I'm in.... especially since I didn't get lapped at the Glen - there may be hope for me yet ;-) -- of course within 2 or 3 laps I would have been...

The last 2 events have been a blast and am looking forward to yet another fun but challenging event.
  4. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

Sign me up, please. Those cats can be fun!
  5. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Churchill - Oh Yes!!
  6. Sign me up please.
    This should be fun.:smile:
  7. :wave:
  8. I'm on holiday next week from my Night Shifts, so I can actually take part in this:clap:.

Sign me up please Yves:).
  9. Hi, Yves: sign me for this one, please. Thanks.
  10. a come too drive
  11. Sign me up please Yves.
  12. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Count me in...
  13. Really sorry about this Yves, but been invited to a family get together and probably won`t be back in time for this (will also be quite drunk) so please take me off the list.
  14. Some of my finest GPL races back in the day were done heavily under the infulence of steamboats-juice,clean off the Agress-0-Meter :p.

I hope to be there Yves,but i was hoping we would be trusted to play in the 320's this time :(......
  15. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Gary next time i will grant your wishes :curl-lip:
  16. Sign me up Yves
  17. Lol, I usually drive under the influence, but after over 6 hours drinking (including the odd slammer competition) I will be lucky to be upright.

18. Marcel vd Aa

Marcel vd Aa
    AC Paint Guru

Sorry, but i have to cancel...going out tonight for dinner and drinks...not sure i am back in time for this
  19. Glenn Petersen

Glenn Petersen
    Premium Member

sorry guys, I may not be able to make it. I have a friend who needs some help. If I can get back by race time, I will join. Otherwise, happy racing.
  20. qually P2 and GREAT racing with Gary, Yves, and Abdul for the first 5 laps, even if I was in the way a bit :D I couldnt get that car to do what i wanted when the front tires started to wear though. one suspension problem, pitted, another suspension problem after another spin and I tried to take the final turn full-tilt-boogy with my busted front left suspension :lol: super-fail, came to a rest on my roof missing both fronts. parked it and watched Yves and Gary racing, cool track.

the first 4 laps of the race were a blast though, thanks Yves.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.