1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Sunday Drivers Club: Week 38

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

We have a choice of keeping with the F3 or move up a class to the formula reiza.
    The server is up for testing with the Formula Reiza. but we can also use the F3 on sunday

This is your chance to get involved with the Sim. A new update is due out soon. So what better way to dip your toes in Game stock Car.

All drivers of different levels are welcome to join the fun and get out on track. Learn from the fast guys as you watch them drive the track, ask questions in the forum for help and setup advice, Even better join us on T/speak to get those last minute all important tips.

We are open to suggestions to tracks, as long as they are legal and work to the standard that we require

Time schedule for the race sessions
    • Qualification: 10:50 GMT (15 mins qually and up to a 5 min pause after)
    • Race Starts: 11:10 GMT
    • Race Ends: 11:40 GMT
    With the option for a second race with a fresh qualification so you can race in either event or both

Hope to see you all on track

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

1. Rupe Wilson (1st & 2nd race)
    2. Dino Paolini
    3. Noel Spence
    4. Davy Vandevenne
    5. Guus Verver
    6. Eric Bergeron
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  3. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

@Rupe Wilson

Hey Rupe, this is for Formula Reiza @ Jerez, right ? If so, sign me up please

Another thing:
    Would it be possible to change the times forward by about 15min?
    I really don't want to miss the start of the F1 Grand Prix again :)

4. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

i am in thanks rupe, yes dino i am pretty sure it is reiza , but i maybe wrong

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Yes Formula Reiza, it is:)

6. Yeah, Formula Reiza! Like them:thumbsup:

Sign me up Rupe :)

7. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Thanks,

what about my suggestion?

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

20 mins earlier should do the trick :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. I've been pretty busy IRL the last days and won't make it this sunday, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be racing with you guys next week! :D

10. oh yes formula reiza, im drooling just thinking about it. Sign me up, i hope im not too hungover this time but I cant promise anything :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry won't make it tmrw. Hope again for next week :)

12. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium Member

sign me up ! :geek:

13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

sorry for my no show guys, still cant sit in my chair.:cry::cry::sick:
    enjoy the race see you all next time

• Love Love x 1
  14. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Nice race all, was a great combination.
    Had a bad qualy with no good laps, but had a good start and an ok, mostly consistant race.

I was surprised by the low grip on the track compared to offline. Had to drive more careful to make it through the distance.

Thanks for racing and see you guys next time :)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

In practice on the server i also noticed the low grip or what felt like low grip,
    This has been one of the things Bram has mentioned when using mod tracks in comparison to the default ones.
    The F3 seem ok though on this track,
    this is were i struggle as my knowledge of the sim is poor and my ability with the cars is not that good so all tracks seem to have to little grip but allot of that is my driving.

if you can suggest legal tracks with a good online grip im open to try these with the Formula Reiza.
    the new version of GSC is out next month so i will be good to start a fresh and see were we stand and what tracks can be used on the 2013 version.:)

16. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Formula Reiza was fine on the track. The lower grip was just compared to offline practice that I did yesterday (hence slower laptimes, more lockups ect.), but in itself it was perfectly raceable.

I can't give you any track suggestions as the only tracks I drove with this car so far were Jerez, Interlagos, Brasilia and Nordschleife. All were great but I can't say anything about most others.

btw I think the race didn't get logged in racelog this time

Anyway, get well soon Rupe and thanks for organizing the races :)

17. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

hmm had a bit of a bumber , totally missed the start trying to write a message to sergio , so i was instantly sent back to the pits , and was just about to hit the spectate button when eric came cruising through the pits , so i then pushed the green button to drive in menu and i was off , i did not realise you could do that , anyway congrats to dino and davy and badluck to serg who ran out of fuel ,as for the tracks rupe i have tried many and most are good , but i got no idea on which ones are legal, and as for the cars i find the reiza has the most grip out of the 3 open wheelers

18. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Im really looking forward to the new version and the new cars, Once im back on my feet i can start checking out some tracks, I think were heading in the right direction with the Sunday club,
    i have tried a few recently, and as ive said previously i was very impressed with Sergio's Pirate Island and will look to this for our next track to race on:)
    Im sure the numbers will also grow over the next few months

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I'm very sorry for that Noel, I find myself with a free morning and decided to join, but I had no idea about how many laps the race would be and I was waiting for the Warm-up to ask about it, but the server passed directly from the qualify to the race.
    I put fuel for 20 laps, but it wasn't enough.

20. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

dont worry i still love you serg:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.