rF2 Sunday August 9th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Autodromo Internacional Algarve

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
During race I got very weird light issues meaning it looked like there were headlights in all imagineable colours everywhere where in fact none were. :S
That resulted in the car to be undriveable. What a pity!
Still, I'm looking foward to this league.

I got the same issue so parked it, seems it's a track bug. Was fun coming through the field till then though :)

**** :( my game has crashed at 5 mins before the end of the race :(. I was 3rd with no problem (30 sec behind 2nd and 1lap ahead of the 4th) so i would win my class with no problem(was 2 sec faster than the others P2) and finished 3rd in overal. Btw thx RD for this great event!

Re-run on Vitus GP this tuesday guys?
Tuesday??? :( This Tuesday, especifically, I have a meeting at work at the exact time of the event... :(
I'll wait for the next one... :th_love:

EDIT:
AHAAAAA!!!! Just remebered the meeting was rescheduled to wednesday or thursday, I think. Gonna confirm it tomorrow and then subscribe to the next event!!!

Great race with ups and downs.

Overall very nice racing, for some reason someone hit me when I was just returning back on track after a spin, but was off the racing line at that moment (uh, my racing line :) )
Since then the car drove like crap but still I would love to finish.
The others in my class in front of me were making mistakes and soon I was in the lead of my class.

At some time battling with Borna if I am correct. Then his engine died or so.
Simon got near too but also making mistakes, so did I.

Still could finish 1st in my class, which I am pleased with :)

Grats to James for the LMP1 win. Sorry for Ferry about the false start. Could be a hell of a race with Ferry/James.

Don't know exactly who won the GT1, but grats anyway :)

Grats to Ludwid for the LMP2 win :)

All those grats :) hahahaha

See you maybe next time in LMP.

PS. I just discovered the white headlights are LMS, yellow GTs :) hahaha, me LMS-n00b.

PS2. Nice track this was :)

T1 Of this Track is Only Gripe Ive got with this Track. Theres A Corner Post there which is Solid and its right next to track so if you mess up in anyway you will probably hit it or go wide on outside of turn 1.

Was nice battling with Thor in the opening laps. Some LM1's/LM2's had trouble so I could pass a few which passed me again later on in the race. I was leading GT1 pretty comfortable after 45 minutes, when I went just to deep into T1.. where to my surprise was an invisible wall :(

Suspension gone, engine dead, race over unfortunately.

Love the track, few bugs though and graphical quality could be better but layout looks spot on and it's awesome to drive:)

Sander This Object Ruined Your Race.

Lol i just noticed Image wasnt Done Properly. :D

Attachments

• Solid Corner Post.jpg
    Solid Corner Post.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%