1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday August 30th - Camaro Cup @ Misano Adriatico

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: Camaro Cup
    Track: Misano-Adriatico
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 45 minutes ( 19:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 15 minutes Superpole
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 10 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
    2. Andreas Löffler
    3. Péter Bártfai
    4. Andreas Hultgren
    5. Freddie Besems
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
    CIZC skinpack V 2.0 ( normal res )
  3. Damn!!!! I am away on holiday for a week starting Saturday so can`t make this :cry:
  4. Please count me in! Thanks.
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

look like its gonna be a 2 person race :disapointed:
  6. Sign me up Yves, please!:) Tried this combination and it seems this track was made for this car! I love it!
  7. I´m in Yves, so 4 person race :skywalker:
  8. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up and running :good:
  9. Sorry guys, but won´t be able to attend the race, I know there´s not too many people participating but I couldn´t miss this family activity. Hope next week works for me.
  10. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

looks like we are only 3 for this, what you wanna do guy's drop it or still do it ?
  11. I'm in! :D
  12. Hopefully we can still do some nice racing even if we're only 4.
  13. Yea, if you all lower your tempo to mine then it will be great. Or else you will be three batteling for the win with a moving chicane somewhere else on the track :D
  14. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

anyone else wanna join the fun ? your missing something here and it will be a good praccy for the upcoming RDCCC league :drool:
  15. is this stcc?
  16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

yes Robert

17. downloading the track,

i will join

need some relaxing tonight
  18. Was fun guys. To bad about the small feild but the car's a blast to drive :)

Thanks for organizing, Yves!
  19. Nice little race!:)

Thx Yves for setting up the race and for helping me improve almost 2 seconds per lap! It was exciting to finish within 10 seconds in race 2!:)
  20. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

great track, great car and a bit challenging on that track. qualy first with my PB. race 1 one had a not so bad start and just lost P1 to Peter, kept up with him and finally pass him at the end of the long straight and stayed P1 till the end. race 2 started last 5 out of 5 and was patient and careful to pass the slower guys, finally caught up Peter and Andreas L that were battling for the lead, Andreas pass Peter and not long after that i did the same. Andreas did put his car sideway coming out the last turn and i had to go on the grass to avoid him and took the lead. got the pole, 2 wins was nice. thanks for all that sign up for the race :fwd:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.