rF2 Sunday August 16th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Silverstone

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasnt there tonight.

well i really have a good explnation for that.
the uncle of a very good friend of mine has fallen off the first floor today.
his brain stopped working when he hit the ground.
he is clinically dead now.
and my friend called me and asked if i could come over and be with her and support her and without a moment of thinking or hesitation i did and just came back home now after she had gotten some medicamentation to calm down.
still, when i was at her place i tried calling both ross and christophe berton to report my absence but both didnt answer my calls.

you dont believe this story?
from all my heart i can tell you it is true.
i would never ever make up a soty like that.

i am so down and confused i could jump off my houses' roof.

Really disturbing that people still use headlights during the day while it gives a use FPS drop on some machines.

Please dont use headlight unless you need them during the night

• Mart Välja

My wheel decided it is fun to lose all its FF right in the start...though it was interesting to drive, it was also dangerous to me and others. So I quit after 1 lap. Sad...

i wasnt there tonight.

well i really have a good explnation for that.
the uncle of a very good friend of mine has fallen off the first floor today.
his brain stopped working when he hit the ground.
he is clinically dead now.
and my friend called me and asked if i could come over and be with her and support her and without a moment of thinking or hesitation i did and just came back home now after she had gotten some medicamentation to calm down.
still, when i was at her place i tried calling both ross and christophe berton to report my absence but both didnt answer my calls.

you dont believe this story?
from all my heart i can tell you it is true.
i would never ever make up a soty like that.

i am so down and confused i could jump off my houses' roof.

I have to back up this story, Kevin really isnt in a happy mood, which is a shame to see. He really is sad and was in no from to race, hope this is understood he has explained to me all the facts and its 100% legit. Hope this can be accepted...

Ofcourse its accepted Ross, and it wasnt aimed to Kev, who is always here. But some people are bringing their membership in jeopardy for not showing up multiple times now.

why dont you bookmark the server so it easier to find !!

Thanks :) but you've missed the point of my problem. Bookmarking the server makes no difference if matchmaker won't populate the lobby. There is nothing to connect to. It isn't that I can't find the RD server, there are no servers to connect to. Works fine all day long and then does this just before the race. This isn't the first time and it hasn't rectified itself yet.

This is my rFactor third race
First race is PC freeze
Second is finish race on yesterday
Third race is today,PC freeze again :(

120 mins race,very fun,
But,today so tired,did more mistake on the track,on the race 1 hour after,my eye see the road very hard,
last race 5 mins,my PC freeze,oh my god,why freeze?my display card not hot,and my supply power is new one(750W),Why?? why freeze ?

Today,If my mistake gave racing man crash,very sorry,
I hope next time,me do good race,

Thx RD made more work for this race,very fun race

-Mtommi

Amazing race for me if slightly off the ultimate front pace,could just about hang on with the front two after an epic 4 or 5 lap scrap to get my 3rd place sorted,good fun,opted to start with 100L and see what happens and pitted with about 10L in the tank and no tyres change and came out well ahead in the lead now (happy days)...but then noticed i had a 10sec S&G most likely for speeding on pit entry (sad days)....
Took my S&G and got on with it and ran my 2nd stint of fuel down and pitted when tyres became a serious issue and after the other pitted i started creeping up on Rauno in the lead,i got so carried away with this good reel in i forgot to keep check on my fuel and drove past pits then looked at my fuel along pit straight.....2L/0laps it said :p,would have been genius timing but instead it was a futile attempt to get round again...didnt happen,it died just before Bridge,race over.
I would have liked to have seen how that last stint panned out,i think with some tyres bravado maybe 2nd place was on offer...was 1st possilbe? :// ....i will never know :D.
Congrats all podiums and bigger Congrats all finishers :good:.
Thank You Bram and RD :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years