rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Matija Skalic

Will Robert, I don't let you drive the race at RD, you're not fair driver

Because of you I crash and lost P1 :neutral:

Reason:
grab013_a5077.jpg

It wasn't a good start for me(in this series and in formula - it was my first time driving it:)...everything was excellent on practice,quali and warm-up.but race...first I made false start:p than I realised that real feel mod wasn't on(and steering power changed to the level I don't like)...when my hands said "enough" :) car smashed into wall...I wanted to make a pitstop but some bug appeared - I drove onto this red rectangle and nothing happened...reverse, another try, nothing happens...I tried to pit until engine broke;/

Great race :)

Congrats to Ben with wo we drove most of the race together and time between us was around 1 sec. Sad that in the end when I get a little closer I made mistake and the chasing was over.

Did to much mistakes tonight :dont-know:

P2 in qualy. Start then was perfekt. Launch controll make it easy :th_wink: . Into T1 then I braked a little later then Matija. He closed the open room in the inside and I tooo optimistic lol and already on his side to much over the curp little contact and spun :silly::parrot: Then I totaly focused to push max the following lap, into T1 the 100Meters indicator was away :parrot: ....... Totaly missed brake point, spun and lost again a lot of time :silly::silly::silly: LOL
Little battle later with Martin then who don't want to give me that place :th_Jttesur: lol finaly P3
More people would be great. The cars are cool
http://iselbo.mine.nu/15.11.09/

Will Robert, I don't let you drive the race at RD, you're not fair driver

Because of you I crash and lost P1

I am sorry, Its not that i'm not fair Its just that i'm new, I didn't mean to crash anyone, when was this anyway I was out on lap 8 I believe and you didn't get out until lap 18 right? I am very sorry, In the above picture I can't even tell what corner that is. I tried to stay out of everyones way. Again, I probably should not race yet. If its alright, would one of the admins please watch me prior to the next race to make sure I am good enough and don't run off the road too much to where I don't crash anyone. Not to, however I saw your crash and didnt you crash in turn 1? I do remember what happened there now after looking at the photo, I was trying to keep the car straight but I unfortunatly knocked down the distance markers. During practice the one I used at that same corner was knocked down. As was the one I used for turn one in the race.

Now for how my race went. Well i've run worse. I was the only car not to get in a time in qualifying. My start went alright but again trying to keep the car under control I hit Stefan Beemsterboer and spun, everyone else was in turn 2 by the time I got to turn one, I didn't do too bad In my opinion, I just wanted to make laps and try to not effect the outcome but I guess I did, after I crashed out on lap 7 I was rooting Matija and felt sorry for him when he crashed out. So, unless I get way better at road courses I'm not racing the FN Mini Series again. I've tried the Varano track and can lap alright in the clio so I'm still in for it but unless I improve a whole lot i'm not racing again. Thats two people i've made mad at me in two days so thats strong evidence against me.

haha Daniel you where not the only one who missed T1 because of the 100 metre sign away lol

I think it was a flawless race for me, I wasn't fastest in quali, but I couldn't get a perfect lap and normally my race pace is faster then my quali, so I was looking forward to the race.

I started p4, had a okay start, P3 afther one lap, then with the 100metre sign gone the leader went off and I was second behind Viljar.

This went on for a bit more than half the race, then he made a mistake and I passed him, so I was in P1.

He could catch up with me, but couldn't really attack me, so I was just keeping my head cool and keep on doing my laptimes.

Then he made a mistake, and he lost a lot of time, so then I could only loose if I would make a mistake... Check out the gaps graph for how close it was until that happened :D very nice stuff!

I brought the car home in first :D Maybe not my fastest race (I didn't practise until the official practise), but I didn't made any mistakes and that is what won it today :)

See you guys in Sugo!

well with 10 to go I left the server but what were the final results? I think it was Viljar and Ben? that were batteling it out pretty close there for awhile? 1st and 2nd anyway, yeah the 100 meter sign tripped alot of us up, me included, on the T2 ones, my bad.

I am in love with cars. :D

Started 5th. Had a reasonable start but also missed the 100 meter sign.
After that i climbed to 3th and had a nice battle with Martin. Made a pitstop (guess i was the only one :D) And got back behind Martin again. Thought the same move was gonna work on the back straight but i didn't gave up that easily.
Great defending Martin :good:. Finally got past him and drove away and was steady on 4th then exiting turn 2 i got a little to much on the curb and it was bye bye (rookie mistake). Got back to the pits and drove the last laps at 5th place. :)

Great cars to drive, almost like F1 but i little bit slower but very fun.
Hope to see you guys at Sugo and get Ben of the first place. :D

Really enjoyed the race tonight, I didnt do any practice because RDFOC has been taking up most of my practice time, I have driven these before but it took me awhile to get a handle on them again and I started to get quicker towards the end of qualifying, but in the race I really struggled to put any decent lap times in so had to concentrate on not going off, had a good battle with Dan and Ivo for a lap or 2 which was great fun, hopefully we get a couple more sign up, thanks for setting it up Ivo, good job :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back