1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Summer Sale Starts Friday......

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by PaulH, Jul 22, 2015.

1. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 3
  2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Cheers Paul. Good info.

3. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

I'm very excited for this since I just recently got involved in R3E. Hoping to get a few packs during the next four weeks.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Starting with the European Track-Pack... definitely a good buy if it is not already in your Account ;)
    The other 3 Packs are very good packs too but depends on your own tastes for sure. IMO DTM92 and Group5 are must haves.
    ADAC13 gives good value for the money especially because you get the car-Models which would save money for future buys. But in MP it isn't so much represented as ADAC14-Pack is already available.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. a pacific track pack with bathurst, suzuka, macau (and shanghai) would be really awesome, id suggest suggesting that :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. James Wilson

James Wilson
    Premium Member

Has the sale started? I cant remember the price of the packs before so im not sure if they are discounted now?

7. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

A quick check on their site and you find this: ;)

"will kick the Summer Sale off this weekend at Friday 18.00 CEST with 4 packs on sale AND an "All you can drive for free" weekend that will run until Sunday 23.59 CEST."

8. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium Member

Unfortunately that will get us a lot of rammers and "ill" behaviour online this weekend. I now mostly see the costs for content in R3E as an action of get hassle free online play when it´s not free weekend :sneaky:

9. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Surprisingly, I had a great race last night with GTR 1 cars at Mid-Ohio. Not sure if everyone was new or not, but the race was very clean for the duration.

10. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Summer sale week 2 has started!
    [​IMG]
    DTM Experience 2014 now 2175 vRP
    WTCC 2013 Pack now 899 vRP
    American Track Pack now 509 vRP
    GTR2 Pack now 899 vRP

• Like Like x 1
  11. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Do the all the items stay on sale for the duration of the sale? I noticed the week one sale items are still available with the extra 25% discount.

12. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@BoogerMac I must admit i assumed they would only be for the week.. but to be honest i'm not entirely sure..

Perhaps @Jay Ekkel could offer some insight?

Cheers

Paul

13. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

@BoogerMac - had it confirmed elsewhere that the sale price is only for that week, and returns to its pre sale price once the new sale starts,
    Cheers
    Paul

• Like Like x 1
  14. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Interesting...I just logged in to the store and noticed the Week #1 sale materials are still on sale. Guess I better take advantage now if I plan too. I've been on the fence about the European Track Pack since the sale started.

Thanks for the reply!

15. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

No worries mate. A word of advice , ALL the tracks they produce are top top top notch. Really cant recommend them enough. European Track Pack comes in at like 1986RVP is a bargain!

• Beer Beer x 1
  16. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

there may be some cross over times between switching from one sale to another, that is probably why you could still see week 1 sales when week 2 already started.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

Cheers for clarifying Jay :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BoogerMac

BoogerMac
    Premium Member

Well, I went ahead and bought both track packs. Time to setup a 1992 DTM championship that spans the world! Now I'm excited!

Thanks for clarifying Jay! Also, thanks Paul for the track advisement.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

untitled.png

20. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey

... which is good news for all, seeing as we run both DTM 2013 and ADAC GT in the R3E Race Club each week :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1