1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Break Schedule.

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by David Turnbull, Jun 30, 2013.

1. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

17th july, watkins glen (fun race)

car - radicals
    track - watkins glen
    duration - 2 x 10 laps with reversed grid
    weather - dry
    tyre wear - x1
    fuel usage - x1

24th july, nurburgring (test race)

car - f3000
    track - nurburgring gp
    duration - 67/75 mins (tba)
    weather - dry
    tyre wear - x1/x2 (tba)
    fuel usage - x1

31st july, monza (practise race)

car - f3000
    track - monza
    weather - dry
    tyre wear - x1/x2 (tba)
    fuel usage - x1

14th aug, spa (practise race)

car - f3000
    track - spa
    weather - dry
    tyre wear - x1/x2 (tba)
    fuel usage - x1

can i get some feedback on what peoples thoughts are on this schedule, nothing is set in stone, everything can be modified, all races will follow usual prestogp times i.e 7pm (uk) practise session starts.

this would lead us upto 2 weeks before the provisional season 11 start date and you dont have to turn up to any of them if you dont want to :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you for organizing that stuff!

As I see it atm I think I'd be able to take part in Nurburgring (24th July) and Spa (14th August).

Monza does also look interesting to me but it seems very likely that the season event for Monza is located in my holiday week, so I couldn't take part in that league event and therefore give it a lower priority in terms of practice.

• Like Like x 4
  3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

remember everything is changable, including dates, if theres a date there that doesny suit, make a suggestion of an alternative date and i'll set about making the changes, id rather make it so that if folk would like to participate then it would be on a date that suits them, but as im trying to fit all this into a smaller space than usual we might end up with a couple races that some cant make, if it turns out like that then i apologise to them and hope that they manage to get enough practise in before the new season starts :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 4
  4. The schedule looks good to me, although i think the settings of a 2nd test race would be dependant on the results from the first (iow unknown at the moment).

• Like Like x 4