1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Sugo 1.2

Sugo from Alex Sawczuk rf version, upgraded for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Sugo - Sugo from Alex Sawczuk rf version, upgraded for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

4. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I can load the Racing Weekend, but if I try the reverse Special event, the game crashes saying it can't load cloudshigh.mas
    ideas (to fix, or where I can find the file?) please?

5. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Really strange that some poeple have this error. It is a file in the commonmaps folder If I remember well. You can copy it it the track folder.

6. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I can't find it in my install; would someone be so kind as to put it on dropbox or something so I can download it please, or link me where I could find it? I appreciate any help.

7. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Sorry, wrong adress : P:\GSC2013\GameData\Locations\ReizaCommon

8. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Yeah, I don't have cloudshigh.mas in there, nor does it show up if I sync :/ It's very odd that it works for some, and not for others. Sorry to bother you for help, but if I can just get this working I can use it in the club next week.

9. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I think this might be an issue with the track - that file simply doesn't seem to exist. I was looking at the .scn files, and the sugo_rev_classic one is the only one that calls for a cloudshigh.mas. I think just changing that line in the .scn (right at the start) to another "clouds***.mas" file should do the trick.

edit: yeah, just tested it and it works. I simply changed CloudsHigh to CloudsMed in the .scn file.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Yes, good option. Perhaps I did a mistake while finishing the update. Sorry.

11. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Thanks Fabio, that worked a treat!

12. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I remember now. The real file is "cloudsheavy". Did a mistake.

13. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Sugo would deserve a rework on the track to increase the road feeling. A bit of flying carpet effect at the moment. If you will use it in a championship I can work on it