Sugo

Sugo track is now ready. I completed an upgrade to the track originally converted by Teancum.
It was a real task as there were about 100 .dof's that had multiple vertices that needed removal which cut the size down from 5mb to 3.5mb. A lot of the textures were duplicates and some needed to be atlased.
Shadows are now on for ver 0.0837 and there are moveable cones.
FPS on ver 0.0834 was 55 and 74 on ver 0.837 with mirror off on my nVidia GTX 285.

Enjoy!

Sugo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1wrfcd301x3eryd

well since this was originally a request from me, i got to say in big letters THANK YOU BOOMER!:p:p
i finally got one 100% working Japanese racetrack for racer ;) now i can keep working on my CRX
everything looks good, you must had lots of work with this one! perfect job i might say!

we_need_you.jpg

Racer needs you
Happy new year for all :D:D:D

we are all still getting used to the new forum setup:confused:
the track runs real smooth, no slowdowns with my Vaio, no bugs at all.
the CRX, im having trouble with the forza exhaust, it doenst look right, i think i need to put together a forza/juiced 2 hybrid undercarriage to make it work
what jdm track is going to be next??:p:p A REAL BIG THANKS BOB for this one!!!;););)

Thanks for sharing the update with us, boomer :) It's been a while since I last used the original, the silly amount of materials put me off from updating it myself for the longest time. Sure is nice challenging track though, as I remember from the hotlap challenge Outlaw and I had going on during our NSX development days, circa 2005/06 I think... good old days ;)

the track is awesome, one of the small details i caught was the cones, now you hit them and the car wont fly.
Boomer did a flawless job with this one. even the environment gives life to it.
we have beautiful content for racer, we just need to update it at least track wise, as for the cars we have a few pearls like the EF9 which was made by a group of guys from here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%