Suggestions wanted - cockpit/workspace

I'm looking for suggestions on a comfortable work desk/chair combo that will double as a racing cockpit. I was leaning towards an Obutto R3volution until I read multiple reviews complaining about the comfort of the seat. There are times when I work from home and use my PC 8-10 hours a day doing CAD/CAE or just editing documents.So a good ergonomic workspace is vital. But at the same time, I'd love to be able to turn a few laps with a setup better than the wheel clamped to the glass surface of my current desk and sitting in my swivel chair. Anyone spend a full day's work in the Obutto and have thoughts, or other worthy products to consider?

I do have R3volution now more then a year. It is a great product and you can very easily adjust it to your own needs. I've drilled some other holes, moved holders, etc. Im using it mostly for racing or playing other games, not that much for work as explained later.

The seat is looking great and you can adjust the movement and inclination quite easily. However the seat could be more comfortable, especially after longer session Im getting pain in the back. The other thing Im missing is a seat adjustment up and down, also if you will look at Racer position (https://www.h-engineering.net/shop/sim-pedals-baseplate/) you will be much higher.

If you would have any question let me know I can post some pictures as well if it will help

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back