1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Tim Brook, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can I just make a suggestion that some of the older posts get archived and new ones made for each season? As someone new to the league I found it incredibly confusing and difficult to find the information I needed. Some of the information required was in posts from early-mid 2010 (eg. Race server password), how am I meant to find that? Sit and trudge through every post on the forum?

Anyway, just a thought from a new guy's perspective.

2. Race server password is on a stcky post into the WAR forum Tim, that infrmation is only available for the team spokeman of every team. I think all the important information is where it should be.

Anyway, I will take your suggestion in consideration and will take a look to the forum during the weekend. :)

But again, and to all the teams as a reminder, please remember how STC works: All the important information have been provided to your team Spokesman (the one you choosed at the begining of the season) and he have special acces to a passwored forum. All the information is in there, very easy to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.