1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Andrew Pienaar, Aug 21, 2015.

1. I dont know about you guys but its now 13 minutes wait just to have the following pages opened to PURCHASE
    Just by waiting its really making me actually not use actual money at the store

I first thought it was me but ive tried 3 computers and 2 laptops , actually running 3 at one time starting similiar times and all 3 are still trying to load

Its ridiculous

Edit: wanted to purchase WTCC on steam but thats not available there
    So if anyone has a idea please let me know

2. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Hmmm, no problems here for me.
    Are we talking about game.raceroom.com?

I didn't purchase anything (well, i did yesterday) but until Checkout everything works super fast.

3. Yip game.raceroom.com

thought maybe my internet connection and speed but that seems adequate enough

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Strange. At this moment I am using lousy WiFi connection, the only I can use when I am at work and from log in ://game.raceroom.com over //game.raceroom.com/store/pack/gtr2-pack (as an example) to "Checkout" took me maybe one minute.

5. Weird :O_o:

every other site ive gone into works fine and fast except that one

Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  6. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

That is strange, my connect is fairly decent but even so I've never had any issue with the store.

Have you tried the in game store? That might work better ??

Sorry, cant be much help with this fella, does sound strange and I'm not familiar with others having this issue, except maybe immediately after new content is released and everyone's on trying to buy it...

On a side note, WTCC 14's... excellent choice mate, excellent! (and we run them Monday and Wednesday in the racing club too ;)... it would be great to welcome you into the races, pop along and join us mate whenever you fancy...)

7. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

8. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

@Andrew Pienaar - Has your issue resolved itself yet mate or are you still struggling with loading times? Cheers,
    Paul