Suggestion/request for object placing

I perfectly know that Piddy has already tons of suggestions and he closed the relative thread, but I would like to add this one to the big pot, for present or future consideration.

When placing grass objects on bumby terrain with different slopes, we have now to correct rotations in order that all the 3/4 wings of the object are parallel to the terrain poligon/s it is placed on, otherwise some pieces "float" in the air, especially on steep ground.
It would be very useful to have an option to choose to have the object placed parallel to terrain (or to an average plane among those touched by the object). This would really speed up contryside roads and rally tracks building.

Just my thought, bye!

You're right Eno. For objects like ripples or fence, when the track is going up or down, the ripple pieces are flat, the result is like stairs, and I did'nt find how to make it parallel (except rotate each piece one by one) to the track in an easy and fast way. The "parallel to the track" tool is very usefull, but it would be interesting to have a "parallel to the ground", if it's possible of course ;-)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%